Chapter 15

MELANIE

A sudden breeze shook my hair as I hurried out of the house. Why is he getting all angry, It's not like I said anything wrong. Is having a wet dream bad? I hiss, finger combing my hair. "There's nothing to be ashamed of if it's the girl from his Instagram?" I mumble. To be precise, I saw him looking at her pictures countless times this week. Stalker much. Stepping down the porch, my mind race with questions I was dying to ask him. I bet he would have died of embarrassment if he hadn't sent me away.

Eventually, since it was the weekend—Saturday to be specific, I ended up in the club for my shift. As much as me and Brielle tall about everything, I decided strongly to not tell her about what happened at Nick house, even though it was so juicy. The club heavily clustered with people and loud murmurings erupting from every corner of the room, I overlook it and walk up to the bar counter where I see Darren who was grinning widely as he packs his stuff to head home.

"Where's Brie?" I ask him, glancing towards every possible corners she could be perching but she wasn't in any.

He shrugs, "How would I know? Maybe you should try checking the back since that's where she usually hangs around."

"Shut up." I shouted, hitting the back of his head, hard. He might be one hear older than me but that didn't give him the right to talk about her. I, alone, has that right."

"Why do you always do that?" He groans loudly, rubbing the back of his head in great speed.

"And I would do it again." I threaten him, raising my hand in he air causing him to flinch.

"What's going on here?" That voice sounding so familiar, we both turn to the direction from where it was coming from and there she was, my best friend.

"Nothing, just wanted to teach Darren a—" Before I could finish my sentence, a boy, blonde hair, blue eyes, Brielle's definition of a hot guy walks up to us cutting me mid sentence.

Standing before us, he immediately adjust his collar, wipes his brows and lips. With an awkward flashing smile, he was about opening his mouth to speak when suddenly Brie held her hand high. She soon turns to him and with an unamused face, she tells him to go on.

"Oh...I thought you were going to shut me up a second ago." He nervously chuckles, sliding both of his hands into his jeans pocket. To be honest, I'm with him on this too. Seeing as she quickly raised her hands in the air, I also thought she was going to stop him from talking or saying scram to a guy for the first time but I guess that was all in my head.

"What do you want?" With a straight face, she asked.

"Uh, I'm going to make this quick. My friends told me everything about you and how, you, uh, you accept any guy, so I just thought—" Suddenly the next heard was the sound of a loud slap on her left cheek, causing him to stagger.

My eyes immediately shot open, "Brie." Trust me, I was damn surprised.

The boy took a few steps back, touching his already red cheek that had the mark of her five fingers plastered on his face—that must really hurt. I glance around my surrounding and everyone had their eyes on us.

"What do you mean by that?" I shift my gaze back to Brie and I notice her eyes were already blood shot as they glared at the boy.

"Why the hell did you slap me, bitch." He shouted, his hand still fixed on his cheek. I think I even see a little tear about to flow. Poor him.

Brielle chuckles and gave out a sly smile. She takes a few steps forward and he stepped back, staggering, "What you you mean, you guys? Do I look like a fucking meat to you?!" She shouted, viciously.