Chapter 32

Please don't forget to make me smile by clicking on that star at the bottom of your screen

Please don't forget to make me smile by clicking on that star at the bottom of your screen. Thank you!!

Dedicated to Concealed__ Thank you so much for your lovely comments always 💋 

NICK

It was Saturday. The rain fell lightly but I knew before evening it was going to stop eventually. I was with my aunty, helping to get everything ready. She kept telling me to work and I had to ask myself, how many people were even going to come that I had to work hard. She arranged the couch, taking the parlour table away to have a space in the middle for dancing.

She kept muttering to herself as she was arranging. It seemed like she was  enjoying herself just getting everything set for us high schoolers

My mum stood with a glass of juice on her hand as she kept narrowing her eyes at us, she wasn't so happy with the arrangement but lucky enough I had my aunty. My aunt had told her yesterday that she and my dad were going to stay in an hotel unless they could manage the noise cause this night was going to be noisy but eventually my mum said she'd stay at home, lock herself in her room and sleep with a pillow over her head.

Thinking now about my aunt, she seemed to be really into this. She had gotten all the drinks ready, the food, the music too in fact literally everything ready.

She kept asking me if Melanie was coming but I didn't even know either. We haven't communicated for a while  now so I'm going to be shocked too if she shows up. Although I think I'll actually be happy though just having her here.

We've spent all day getting everything ready cause no other person than my aunty wanted everything perfect, it really looks like she wants an in on this. I was already a little exhausted so I took an excuse from her, went to the couch and laid flat on it. At this time my mum was watching a movie on the TV so I just laid down with my eyes close. 

The next thing I heard was a knock on the door. I opened my eyes slightly and saw my mum wasn't getting it, she didn't even make a move. Sighing, rolling my eyes at her like,  I stood up and began walking down there. I saw my aunty so close to the door but she wasn't even getting it either, well looks like I'm the only reasonable person here.

I opened the door slightly. My eyes widened when I saw Diana standing right at my door step.

"Hey." she said and tilted her head as she was trying to look in, "Can I come in?" She asked and I was still surprised seeing her right in front of me.

"Don't tell me you forgot about what I told you, I said I was going to help you set up everything." she continued and that was when I remembered her telling me that some days ago. I had underestimated her since she didn't know my house but I'm very sure everyone knew my house now.