Chapter 24

MELANIE

It's been 48 hours since our teacher dropped that bombshell on us, promising to tell us where we were supposed to go for our class outing. Today is the day and still we had no knowledge whatsoever on where they were taking us.

All of us standing outside the school building, waiting patiently for Mr Eric, the bus arrives, the same one we used last year. Looking at the time on my phone, it was already 9am and still we are waiting.  Exhausted from all the standing—Since some fools has chosen to occupy all the benches around us, like they said first come, first serve and I wasn't really early— I walk back into the school building, walking down the hallway to the nearest toilet, I have to use the toilet before getting on the bus.

Sighing loudly at how tiring all of these were, I grab the door handle, about to open the door but I stop, hearing repeated moans from behind the door. "The least these fools could do is find some other place but now, the toilet was their best choice." I roll my eyes, letting go of the door. About to walk away, I hear the moans again and this time even louder than the first, "Why does that voice sound familiar?" I thought.

"It sounds like... Shit." Suddenly I grab the door handle, flying the door open in a second. My eyes widen, taking into it the disgusting scenery I'm staring at right now. "What the fuck are you doing, Diana?!" She was... She was, well you don't have to know. "And for fuck sake, in front of the damn mirror." I cuss, pointing towards it and quickly shutting the door behind me before someone walks in and notice.

In shock, she drops her skirt own quickly and proceeds to washing her hands. "What the hell are you talking about?" She chuckles nervously. "I wasn't doing anything." Walking towards the paper towels, she takes some and dries her hand, throwing it into the bin after. About walking out, I grab her arm before she could make another move.

"Is this because Frank?" To be honest, I never gave two shit about Diana and even now I don't still give shits about her but looking at her, she does look like she's passing through a lot even though there's really no big deal in highschool breakup. "Is no one giving you any attentions anymore? Is that why you're doing all this? And in front of the mirror, what if someone had seen you?"

She removes her arm forcefully from my hold, "You saw me, and guess what I'm still alive. What if even your business anyways? Why are you acting like we are friends? Last I checked I don't like hanging out with freaks." With my hand forming into a fist and my bottom lip being bitten by my teeth, I try to control myself.

"If you want to have sex so bad, why did you break up with him? I mean he's been with you for like forever and you sort of just threw him our like he was some piece of garbage that you've been trying to get rid of all along. You can keep masturbating all you want, I really do not care but I have to just tell you something which has gladly become a reality," I smirk evilly, yearning closer to her ears. "You're all alone now." I chuckle, patting her on her shoulders before walking into one of the toilets.

Seated down on the toilet, I didn't hear her walk out, "Is she still out there?" I mutter, only shaking the thought off, there's no way she'd be there. Done peeing, I walk out and guess what, she's still here.

"I know I'm asking for much but you have to help me, please." Okay, did she just forget so quickly that she called me a freak. "Everyone," she pause looking around herself and with a puzzled face, I had to look around too wondering what the hell she was looking at, it's only both of us in here.

She yearns closer to my ear, "Everyone has had their eyes on me lately, I've even heard some girls saying stuffs about me and some irritating guys had even looking me up like they want to just have me for lunch or something."