Gym Disaster| 12

I stared down at the package with gratitude, he sent them over. I teared at the material, seeing two boxes with a note to not under any circumstances decide to purposely overdose.

I missed Reed already

But me and Talia have been getting closer, she taught me tips with makeup, and today I was wearing some contour. She complimented me several times already, but couldn't help herself to say it again.

"Loving the Contour" she winked across from the hallway, a pale hand was incased in her tan one.

"Talia!" I laughed gently, dipping my head towards the tall blonde behind her, "Hey Simon, you look tired"

"Thanks" he grinned jokingly, running his other hand through his ruffled hair.

"N-not like that!" I spluttered out, pausing my apology when he barrelled over in a small fit of laughter. "Oh. You were joking"

"Indeed I was." He nodded at me, a teasing smile gracing his pale face. "Talia and I are now going out, so you can either stay here, or go with JJ" he shuffled his feet on the carpeted floor.

"What's JJ doing?" I received a look of disbelief from Simon and Talia. "Am I missing something?"

"What does JJ do most of the time?" They asked in sync, which caused Talia to scrunch her nose and weakly hit Simon in the arm. "Let's not do that again" Talia whispered half heartedly.

"Train" i sheepishly replied, they nodded towards me, then hopped down the stairs, I followed them and kept chatting while they tied their shoes. "What will you guys be doing?"

"Eating" Talia licked her lips, a wave of excitement rushed over her face. "You jealous Kiara?"

"Very" I answered honestly, "I hope that JJ had the common sense to pack some food." I tangled a finger in my hair, pulling on it as I thought about confronting the male.

"We'll go now, JJ's in the kitchen, we already told him to make you a coffee" Simon winked, gesturing to my tired state.

"Thank you, kind sir"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - /

"You're overthinking this" JJ stated, finally drawing his attention away from the woman that was here last time. Her flaming red hair and smirk just irritated me. "Loosen up a bit, I'll get the hand pads out in a minute" He gave me a heads up and went back to his own training.

Not to overthink or anything, but he seemed to be fed up with me. Was I not worth talking to, like the sultry thin and long legged woman he couldn't help but engage in conversation with every five minutes? I huffed, pounding my fist into the red worn bag, it shook lightly and that fuelled my anger. I don't want to be weak, like she said.

I spread my legs further, rolling my shoulders, attempting to clear my head of the savaging thoughts. Just hit the bag, simple. Except it's more than that now, I just want to prove the people around me wrong. I clamped my eyes shut, drawing my brows together harshly, boxing was meant to make me feel lifted, not torn and ragged.

"What's up?" His voice drifted through my ears, I reluctantly opened my eyes and caught his look of confusion. I was completely opposite to what he saw me a minute ago.

"Just stressed" I answered shortly, drawing back my hands and resting them on my hips, the gloves brushing against me uncomfortably. I just felt uncomfortable in general, a pit of nausea was buried in the pit of my stomach. Things didn't feel right. At all.

"Alright, I can take you out for some dinner later if you'd like?" It seemed he already caught on for my love of food. I nodded gently, an unexpected warmth overcoming the dizziness for a minuscule moment. "I've got the hand pads"