Movie Night| 14

"Operation, get some of Kiara's stuff" Simon named it on the spot. "We're going to rush in there, rush out."

Most of the 'sidemen' were invited, and were about to turn up. It made my chest swell, I hadn't seen Vik in ages because he was gradually moving out. I briefly remembered Harry from Vik's birthday, and Josh was spending a lot of time with Freya, so I didn't get to see him much. I hadn't met Tobi yet, but I spoke with Tobi over the phone.

"If your mum's there, she'll know better than to try fight you in front of a big group" Talia comforted me, rubbing my shoulders in a friendly way. "You excited for movie night?"

Movie night was only arranged this morning, curtesy of Josh. All of the sidemen and some friends/partners were gathering around.

"Of course I am" who wouldn't be? "Aren't you doing my makeup later?" I swear she mentioned it after I woke up.

"Yes, I can't wait. I haven't seen you with proper makeup on" whatever made Talia happy, made me happy. Inside, I was excited, I hadn't been pampered in ages.

"First Arrival!" Simon hollered, rushing to the door, slamming it open before the person even knocked.

They're only here because they were forced to come

Vik tumbled through the door and my smile stretched as far as it could go. I ran over to him, but skidded, crashing into the copper skinned boy. I wrapped my arms around him, Vik and I got along so well, because of how emotionally aware we were. "Vik!"

"Kiara!" He laughed, clearly ecstatic and beaming. "It feels like forever since I last saw you, my birthday was so long ago" he gushed, going on an endless spiel.

I stopped his rambling, "We forgot to text each other as well" he drew away from me and face palmed, shaking his head in disappointment. "We share the same braincell"

He belted out a laugh, "True. Simon briefed me on your situation, so don't feel obligated to tell me all of it" he switched to being sincere, squeezing my arm apologetically.

"It's okay" I told him honestly, the gravity of the situation hadn't hit me yet, the supportive people around me kept me going. "Are you staying for movie night?"

"I'd never miss a movie night" even if I was a bit nauseous from this whole operation, tonight would erase all negativity.

"Alright you two, break it up" Simon smiled lazily at us, "Harry, Tobi and Ethan are like a minute away"

I was relieved that soon I'd be wearing my own clothes again, and not Talia's or sidemen merchandise. Their merchandise was quite comfy though. I also felt better that soon I'd be using my own money to buy myself things.

Gold digger

I am not a gold digger

The thoughts in my head made me furious, I didn't want to rely on my friends. The series of knocks on the door broke me from my rage. The boys greeted everyone else in the room, before introducing themselves to me.

"Hey Kiara, I'm Tobi. We talked over the phone for a few seconds?" He stuck out his hand, I enveloped his and shook it gently. "It's nice to meet you finally"

"It's nice to meet you too Tobi" I flashed him a genuine smile, he responded with a cheeky sweet one. Tobi seemed kind and playful.

Next, a man with warm brown hair approached me, contagiously giggling as Simon ushered him along teasingly. "Hey. If you don't remember me, I'm Ethan" He stopped in his tracks, then snorted, "I'm the semi fat one of the group"

I concealed my laughter, not wanting to be rude, but knowing he wouldn't take it to heart, Simon had told me about their bantering. "Just more of you to love right? And yeah, we played dead by daylight together" I joked, winking at him.