Past Relationships| 18

We all woke up with a start, someone was really pounding at the door. "Let me in lads!" Ah. It was Harry. I groaned and rolled over, kicking Simon, alerting him to get the door. He yelped and glared at me.

We had slept in the living room, sprawled out, like the first time I stayed round the sidemen house. "To hell with you if you think I'm getting it." I mumbled to Simon, nudging him again with my foot, hard.

The others were starting to prod at Simon too. "Alright, alright! Pick on someone your own size yeah?" He laughed to himself as he jumped up from the floor, the temptation to trip him was rising, but I held back, we weren't at that stage yet. "Bog, why are you here so early?!"

Harry answered through the door, "it's 4pm!" He shrieked. "Have you all really slept till 4?!" He giggled as Simon turned the handle and shoved Harry in the room. "You have as well. Good on you."

I chuckled lightly, from the few times I'd seen Harry, he had always joked, but not so confidently. Maybe he was finally warming up to me. Hopefully Tobi, Ethan and Harry would all be more familiar with me soon.

I detangled myself out of Aiden's purple blanket and groggily stood. "Well thanks for the wake up call." I yawned and brushed a hand through my hair, which was unsurprisingly knotted. Well...nice to know I wasn't looking presentable.

You're ugly

Oh shut up

I was not going to have that first thing in the mor- afternoon. A few feet away, I heard JJ mutter, "that'd be a good song name." I really needed to look into more of his music, I'd only heard Little Boy because Simon started mocking Harry around the house.

"I heard you were feeling like shite, so I did research and there's a waffle place around the corner." Harry addressed me directly, it almost baffled me how much he had switched, but I was enjoying having someone blunt and to the point.

"Ah, I think that means we have to wake everyone up." A smile arose on my face, the smell of imaginary waffles flooded to my nose, the sweet taste of them, and fuck, there'd be ice cream. If they had bubblegum ice cream, oh god..

"If you don't get up in the next 30 seconds, you're getting watered down!" Simon bellowed, right next to JJ's ear. JJ screamed and flinched back, hitting his head on an armchair.

"I hate you." He said plainly and sprung up, lunging for Simon. I controlled myself from barrelling over in fits of laughter. The others didn't really seem to move much, so Harry strolled up to the counter, filled a cup with water, and unleashed it.

The reactions were all the same.

"Fuck!"

JJ stopped chasing after Simon and instead took to laughing at everyone else. Aiden was unbelievably groggy as he reluctantly made an effort to get up. "I let strangers into my house and this is what I get."

As soon as Aiden revealed his face, Harry spluttered. Aiden's eyes widened, "well shit." He tugged at his hair briefly, before giving a shy smile to harry. "Hey."

"How do you two know each other?" I asked curiously, seeing the surprise on both of their faces, but Harry seemed like he was about to burst out laughing. And out of nowhere, water soaked me, who the fuck threw water all over me. I swivelled round and came face to face with Talia, who shrugged.

"We're now in the same boat." The other guys giggled for a second, but then turned back to the lingering question in the air. How did my old friend, and new friend know each other?

"Well you see." Harry started, Aiden shook his head vigorously, but Harry continued on. "This guy helped me dabble in bath salts." It took us all a second. Bath salts? Oh. Drugs. When JJ finally got it, he choked and snorted, he laughed until his stomach ached. "And we were friends with benefits."

"Hold the front door!" Talia screamed, I gasped, and then there was a chorus of 'what the fuck?!' 'That was out of nowhere!' And 'bicurious bog ay?!'

Aiden's face grew red, I slapped him over the head and squealed. "You never told me you liked guys, Aiden that is so cute." I chuckled and he tucked himself into his blue hoodie, out of sheer embarrassment.

"Oh you two have some serious stories to share." Ethan called out from the floor. "That's mad, I did expect it a bit from you bog. How long did your fwb thing last?" He made a subtle wink to JJ, which meant JJ's either had a load of them, or he wrote a song about it.

"A couple of weeks, Harry decided he preferred girls, but had the tiniest thing for guys." Aiden answered this time, taking a deep breath, and fully standing. He strolled over to Harry and embraced him in one of those man hugs. "It's good to see you, I missed having a crazy lad in my life." He grinned, so did Harry. I couldn't tell if there was still tension, or they were reminiscing, because Harry was dating a girl called Kate I believe.

"Well shit guys, that was unexpected." But I patted them both on the back, and that's when my phone rang. It was an unknown number, I debated on declining, but my nosey self couldn't. "Hello?"

"Hey honey." Shit, my mum. "Reese was lovely and gave me the address to the place you're staying at, he wanted us to have a family catch up."

"You're lying." I accused, shaken up. Didn't they have guards at the sidemen house, we were fine right? "There's security. B-but why are you even trying to do this?? Dad wouldn't have wanted our family to fall apart."

"I'm now walking down the driveway darling, the perks of having a taser right?" This is my fault, I've put my friends in danger, shit. No no no, this can't be happening, they're going to hate me. "I'm doing this because you put Bailey in prison. You and your father were never apart of the family."

"I really can't believe you, I really can't." I whispered, hanging up, immediately spinning around to the boys and girls. "I'm so sorry, my mum's somehow found the house's address. I'm so sorry."

JJ's nostrils flared. "Who the fuck does this Bitch think she is?!" I thought he meant it at me, not my mum. "Seriously, what the fuck have we done to deserve this?" I thought he was still talking to me, he wasn't. Panic flooded in my chest.

"Jide- " Simon warned, but it was too late, I bolted out the door, running so fast, until I couldn't see any of them, because I knew they'd chase after. I called a taxi, tears threatening to streak down my face.

You're pathetic

Your friends are in trouble because of you

JJ will never like you, look at you

I hope your mother murders you

When the sleek black taxi pulled up, I slid into the seats hurriedly, I was so frazzled by this all. I spoke to the driver quickly, handing them the money and explaining what I was about to do. "Can I call 999? There's someone trying to break into my house, I need to get there as soon as possible."

The woman in the driver's seat shook her head yes, looking sorry for me. "I'm so sorry this is happening to you, of course you can call emergency services."

Beep beep beep

"Hello, 999, what is your emergency?"

A/N: two twists in one chapter, look at me! I know it's a tad bit short, but I just needed to update as I know a few of my readers want updates as soon as possible. I'll try my best to deliver more chapters shortly.

Special thanks to a few readers.
rainbowsidemen
michaeldamnit
@weirdoweirdo1001

StylishStylesX