Welcome!

Hello everyone! ~

Welcome to the very first Writers' Choice Awards, hosted by a closed group of dedicated Wattpad writers and members.  

We are very, very excited for you to be a part of this competition, and we hope to see lots of participation and enthusiasm from everyone! With that, we also are eager to read everyone's stories and duly award the best ones. 

The main aim of these awards is to recognize and appreciate those authors and works that are lost in the multitude of stories being put up every day. We want to bring those works of art into the limelight, and let everyone know what they're missing out on! 

If you think your written work deserves to be read by everyone out there, join these awards! 

Participate using the form that will be put up in the later chapter, and you can be one of the lucky winners. 

If you think reading and analyzing others' works is more your thing, sign up to be a judge of a category of your choice. There are perks of being a judge too! (we shall reveal them in due time, of course) 

So without further ado, let's head on to the rules and regulations of the awards. 

Wishing you the best of luck! 

Additionally, the awesome awards cover is by heiress-of-slytherin !

A big thanks to her!  

-Team