Winners - ChickLit

The next set of results is here! 

In case you didn't check out the previous chapter (and our humble apology), we'd like to say a huge sorry again to all of you who waited. And waited. And hates us for ditching you mid awards. We never wanted that, but life happened and what were we to do? 

But we will keep our promise to finish these awards, and we will deliver what we had said during the initial stages of these awards. 

Thank you to our extremely proficient judge adorablybitchy for these results! 

Without further ado, here we go! 

Third Place

SongbirdTheSamyP

Score: 34/40

Review: The cover is beautiful, the blurb could be a little better, the story plot is interesting and the way it's written is very enticing. 

Second Place: 

Heartstrings - vheenessa

Score: 35/40 

Review: A very unique idea, the cover could be something that describes and represents the story a bit better. Overall, an amazing book, the first chapter could be a little more captivating but honestly, a very good story.

And finally, 

First Place Winner

24 Hoursnaburrito

Score: 37/40

Review: I loved the simplicity of the cover & the idea is really unique and amazing. The book got me hooked from the first chapter. I really loved it, the aesthetics were beautiful as well, one of the best presentations of stories I've ever seen

And there we go! 

Congratulations to the winners! You deserve it, and we hope your story receives more views and votes and comments each day!

To the ones who didn't make it, don't be disheartened. It was quite a close competition, and your books were still great. If you want your score and review by the judge, message us and we'll send it to you personally. We still hope you had fun in this contest! And we definitely want to see you in the next iteration.

Everyone, do check out the above books if you like! They're worthy winners and we're sure they would love the support.

To those who won, you'll be contacted shortly regarding your prizes (check the earlier chapter to see what they were!) and your books have been added to our winner's reading list.

Stay tuned for more. 

- Team Writers' Choice