Winners - Romance

Hey people! Guess what, we're back with ANOTHER list of results for Round 2 aka the Top 3 winners! It's your lucky day, isn't it? 

We hope you're ready for this because you sure have waited a long time for it!

Big thanks to our extremely efficient judge QeenieN for judging all of our 12 Round 1 finalists and picking the Top 3.

We're so excited so without wasting any time, here we go: 

Third Place: 

A Great turn - kundaimanyati

Score: 34.5/40 

Review: Well, that one has a special place in my heart now. The beginning left me feeling so sorry for Emily I almost threw punches. The plot is perfect, different, and at times surprising. I have a feeling the rest of the chapters have a lot of surprises to come. I was kinda reminded of the Indian movie 'Queen' where she is left by her fiancée and travels alone. I hope this one teaches the reader too that you can also be happy on your own. Congrats and all the best.

Second Place: 

For the Love of History - KimberlyTanithMarie

Score: 35/40 

Review: What is so unique about this book is the element of history. The glossary at the end is extremely helpful and I learned so much from it. Grammar and diction on point. As for the main leads, I fell in love with the professor. There's something about him that is so compelling. His relationship with Octavia is so beautiful. Deserves to be a winner.

And finally, the First Place winner

Misstaken - dystopianxfiction

Score: 39/40 

Review: Loved this book so much. It has an interesting plot line that makes it stand out. The cliffhangers at the end are so compelling and definitely makes the reader want to read more. The plot progression was so good and each character has their own voice. Really good grammar and diction. I didn't only stop at 7 chapters, I read more like 13. Congrats! 

And we're done! 

Are you guys overjoyed? 

Yay! 

Congratulations to the winners! You deserve it, and we hope your story receives more views and votes and comments each day!

To the ones who didn't make it, don't be disheartened. It was quite a close competition, and your books were still great. If you want your score and review by the judge, message us and we'll send it to you personally. We still hope you had fun in this contest!

Everyone, do check out the above books if you like! They're worthy winners and we're sure they would love the support. 

To those who won, you'll be contacted shortly regarding your prizes (check the earlier chapter to see what they were!) and your books have been added to our winners reading list.

Coming up are results for the other genres as well! Stay tuned.

Important Announcement: 

We haven't explicitly stated it yet, and we're sorry for that but the Top 3 books of ALL the genres will compete against one another for the prize of the Overall Winner and Runner Up. More details on this will be announced in the coming days, most probably once all the winners have been announced. Stay tuned for more info, or contact us if you have any questions! 

- Team Writers' Choice