Meet the Participants - General fiction, ChickLit, and Poetry

The next set of participants list is here! Below are the accepted entries for the above genres. 
(Chicklit is an ongoing open genre. Hence, this list will be updated with time.)

General Fiction and Poetry are CLOSED for judging.

As said earlier, 

Each participant is requested to follow their respective judge(s) as they will be putting in a great deal of effort and time to read your book. Failure to follow the judge might lead to you losing points during judging. Feel free to unfollow them(and this account) once the contest ends.

Judges, the books allotted to you can be found on the users' profiles or in the reading list we created on this account for each genre. We recommend creating your OWN reading list consisting of the books to avoid confusion. You only need to read Chapter 1 for Round 1. Refer to the Judging Criteria chapter. A personal message on the discord group/Wattpad will also be circulated.

REFER TO THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER FOR THE PARTICIPANT STICKER.

Since a lot of you have been like the above gif for the past few weeks regarding the accepted entries list, here you go!

General Fiction:

Judge 1Nova_Zura

1. Worlds that collide - -sauti

2. I don't Trust you Enough - SilverAngel999

3. Sunrise and Sunset in Florence - vikhariiz

4. When Lust and Envy meet -  k1rs10

5. Keeping it up with the Quadruplets - thediamondrose04

6. What if we never met - LImranBooks

7. Resurrection - AuraliaMinnet

Judge 2Amy251117

1. All American Boys - holysacrilege

2. The Vickers - OliveST

3. Red Lights - RedLightsOfficial (Judge Note: Read Prologue for Round 1)

4. Laws of Siblinghood - Bibliophile005

5. Spilt Coffee - 7Lone__wolf7