Chapter 8: Wally's Aim Sucks (EDITED)

"Wake up Fae."

Now I'm not a heavy sleeper by any means, but the moment my 'Imma fuck someone up' senses switched to 'oh it's just fucking Wally let me just stay asleep.' I went back to my slumber.

Evidently I should've known to trust my instincts, the first one that is.

I heard someone scream as they barged into my room, obnoxious music winding through the air. I could only thank my past self for agreeing to sleep in my transformation, if just for the fact that I could react to attacks with greater preparation. Call me paranoid but people have already come into my room more that once without my knowing.

It had been three days since we had finished our Bel Rev infiltration. In that time I spent an unhealthy number of hours staring at a shitty Nokia 13 burner phone. Said burner phone managed to survive a throw into my bedroom wall and not for the first time I cursed the man who gave it to me. I wonder if he'd given me the model because he knew I'd try to demolish it. It had been crawling through my mind for ages and sleep was rare without my brain conjuring a nightmare notification.

I groaned and snuggled deeper into my little nest of blankets and pillows. I heard a huff and felt myself being picked up. Before my groggy mind could react, I felt wind blow through my hair before I landed in ice cold water.

"Wally, what the fuck?!" I shouted once I came up for air and he was snickering.

"You said we would talk after the mission and I'm holding you to your promise." He said. He crossed his arms and looked at me expectedly.

"Ugh, fine just let me get some coffee in my system before I punch you and go back to sleep." I groaned as I got out of the pool, "Was this really necessary?"

"Well all things considered I kind of just wanted to see you look like a drenched cat." He shrugged, shit-eating grin up to his eyes.

"You're sadistic" I glared, water soaking into my fucking socks. Wally supersped to the kitchen and grabbed a go to coffee and thus my plans for premeditated murder were put on hold. He smiled and ushered me to go change. I raised an eyebrow and summoned my spell book and chanted, "Ranos esel cana." With that my Handese spell dried me off. I then used my illusion to make me look like a normal teenage girl. I made my hair brown and got emerald green eyes. I changed my shape a bit too, making my face shift to have a lower jaw and fuller cheeks.

Maybe not balenciaga but it would have to do.

Wally's eyes widened and he had his mouth hanging open. I smirked at his expression and drank from my coffee. Fuck I love coffee. I want to marry coffee.

"Ah, you remembered how I like it." I said taking another swig.

"How could I forget? It's black like your soul." He said sarcastically at the sight of what can only be described as my abomination of creamer, sugar and syrup. He regretted that comment as soon as I kicked his shin. He muttered that he should have seen that coming while he led me to the zeta beam.

Without any idea of what he was doing, he grabbed my arm and raced through the zeta beam.

Recognized: Kid Flash B03 (No idea what his number is.)
Recognized: Titania B09

When I opened my eyes, we were standing in a school building. I looked at Wally with skepticism. "This is your idea for bonding?" he rolled his eyes before taking me by the hand and pulling me through the door. I guess this is his high school.

I was about to hack his brain when we arrived at our destination and I smirked. A soccer field.

"Okay Fae. I brought you here for a couple of reasons. First, to see if you still got it, second to make a bet." He said holding the ball in his hands.