13 | Alcohol & Sober Friends

"You seriously have got to be kidding me," Yoongi muttered as he was handed the keys to the hotel room.

The Nine-Nine had taken a trip to celebrate Taehyung's return to the precinct. Yoongi, however, didn't understand the need for this considering Taehyung was only gone for two weeks.

After the day's events, they were checking into a nearby hotel to spend the night. Namjoon, of course, booked three rooms, and one of them was for himself.

"You're telling me I have to stay with Jungkook and Jin?" Yoongi asked in disbelief. "You're telling me that Sarge is staying in the other room? Inexcusable."

"Is that a problem?" Hoseok asked, handing the two other key cards to Jimin and Taehyung. "We're all going to meet up in my room anyways."

"For what?" Jungkook inquired.

"Drinking, of course," Jimin said.

Hoseok's eyes darted to Namjoon and he looked at the other officers sharply. "Shh!"

Namjoon cleared his throat. "What? You think I can't drink?"

Hoseok choked over his words. "W-what?"

"Try me, lightweight," Namjoon said and turned on his heel, heading to his room as the other officers gaped at him.

"That's Korea's ass right there," Jin muttered, impressed by the view.

━━━━━━━━

"Alright, dipshits," Yoongi began, looking Jin and Jungkook in the eye. "If you two get drunk, I'm taking you right back. We are not getting noise complaints, you hear me?"

Jungkook and Jin both nodded before glancing at each other uneasily.

Yoongi knocked at the door and Hoseok opened it, ushering them inside.

"This reminds me of those high school after-parties where everyone just mixes drinks and watches everyone get drunk," Taehyung said from inside, cradling his red solo cup of vodka.

"That's concerning," Namjoon replied, sipping from his own cup.

"Are you guys drinking it straight?" Jin asked, scrunching up his nose at the thought. "That shit tastes like rubbing alcohol."

"Captain and Jimin are!" Hoseok exclaimed. "Taehyung and I mixed our drinks like normal people."

"Real men drink it straight," Namjoon said.

"Well." Jin huffed. "You're gay."

"It feels nice when you drink it straight," Jimin added. "It feels nice and hot when it goes down."

Yoongi snorted. "You know what else feels nice and hot when it goes down?"

"What?" Hoseok asked.

"Nothing."

━━━━━━━━

Yoongi watched his colleagues in horror as they made a mess around the hotel room. He poured himself his third cup of vodka, mixing it with the sprite that Hoseok had brought for them, and headed over to sit on the bed.

Yoongi had a high tolerance; he didn't have to restrict himself too much.

Jungkook, who was clearly tipsy, bumped into Yoongi as he tried to walk straight. "Oh, my bad. You see, I really love you, so I wouldn't do that on purpose, so I promise you it was a complete accident. I really, really love you, buddy."

Yoongi spilled his drink all over the bed and let out a heavy sigh, unfazed even as it spilled over Jimin. "Well, I fucking hate you, buddy."

"Jungkook!" Jimin whined. "Hoseok is literally going to kill you!"