18 | Simulations & The Backstreet Boys

"Sergeant Jung and I have put together an activity for you guys today after seeing that there have been... issues in the way you guys handle situations," Namjoon said to his officers. "I would like everyone's cooperation during this."

"For example, Yoongi, you frown too much." Hoseok crossed his arms across his chest. "People think you're in a bad mood."

"I thought I was in a bad mood but it's been a couple of years now so I guess this is who I am," Yoongi replied.

Jungkook raised his hand.

"Yes?" Hoseok asked, wondering why Jungkook was even raising his hand to speak.

"Why is Taehyung with you guys?" Jungkook asked, pointing at the officer who was standing next to Sarge and Captain.

"He accidentally walked in during our meeting," Namjoon replied and glanced at Taehyung. "Officer Kim somehow heard the entire thing."

Taehyung shrugged. "Dude, I was eating the yogurt from the fridge."

Everyone in the room went silent as Hoseok's eyes darkened. The atmosphere dropped a few degrees simply by the tension. Everyone was terrified except Yoongi, who was shamelessly turned on.

"Yogurt, you say?"

━━━━━━━━

"Officer Kim, you're up first," Hoseok said, holding his clipboard. Taehyung lifted himself out of his seat and Hoseok pushed him back down into it with his hand. "Not you, dumbass."

"What do I do?" Jin asked, standing up hesitantly.

"Okay," Hoseok began. "It's a hectic day in the precinct and everyone's cranky. An old lady walks up to you and starts nagging you about the purse she just lost."

"It's been three hecking hours!" Namjoon screeched. He had a small whiteboard hanging from his neck that had 'Cranky Old Woman' scrawled on it. "My dentures are in there!"

Jin looked at Namjoon and then back to Hoseok. "Sarge, Captain's chest is distracting me."

Hoseok groaned. "For the love of fucking—"

"Oh!" Jungkook mused. "Captain is wearing tighter shirts. Good for you, Captain. You have some dating potential now."

"Excuse you." Namjoon frowned. "I can be quite the charmer."

"Me too," Jimin boasted. "People used to write in my yearbook that I was 'a pleasure to have in class.'"

Yoongi turned to Jimin. "I'm all for freedom of speech but the world would be a better place if some people kept their mouth shut," he said. "You're one of them."

"Okay!" Hoseok interjected. "Jin, you failed. Jimin, you're up next."

━━━━━━━━

Jimin blinked repeatedly. "I'm sorry what?"

"Tell us how you feel about Jungkook," Namjoon said. "Well, we would just like to hear it from you."

"This has nothing to do with the activity!" Jimin exclaimed. He nervously glanced at Jungkook who was pretending to tie his shoes that had no laces. "Who's in on this?"

"I only told Captain," Jungkook mumbled.

Namjoon raised a brow. "I only told Sargeant Jung."

All eyes landed on Hoseok and he sank back in his seat. "I only told Yoongi."

"I only told Taehyung," Yoongi replied.

Taehyung scratched his cheek. "I only told Jin."

Jin chimed in on his cue. "And I told many, many people."