25 | Jungkook & Wonderland

Once upon a time, there lived a boy named Jungkook. A refined young man, to say the least. He was poised and spent his time reading books under trees. He had absolutely no curiosity and definitely would not do anything stupid like chasing after a talking rabbit.

"I'm late, I'm late! For a very important date!" a talking rabbit exclaimed as it hopped its way past Jungkook.

"Oh my god, it's a white raccoon."

Jungkook watched the rabbit bounce by and he tossed his book to the side. He stood up calmly and started chasing after it.

The rabbit kept going off about some date and Jungkook wondered who the lucky female rabbit was. Then, the rabbit disappeared while hopping deep into the thick grass. Jungkook trudged toward the area it disappeared, scratching the side of his head lightly.

"Where the fuck—WHAT THE FUCK!" Jungkook screamed as he lost his balance and fell into some sort of hole.

Jungkook looked down into the dark abyss he was falling into and back up from where he had fallen. His stupid cat stared at him from the top, meowing innocently as if it had done nothing.

Jungkook hated that fucking cat.

━━━━━━━━

After Jungkook had landed on the ground, which was very painful, he had wandered into a large room in the rabbit hole. The place seemed more expensive than his entire house but there was a bigger issue at hand than the fact that he was broke: he had no fucking idea how to get the fuck out of there. Excuse the profanity, but Jungkook was freaking out.

Then, Jungkook saw the door.

A sigh of relief escaped his lips when he walked toward the door. However, it seemed to get smaller and smaller as he approached it. The once normal-looking door was small enough for a mouse to get in.

Jungkook was appalled. "I am going to castrate myself right now."

As if some divine being read Jungkook's thoughts, a table appeared in front of him, containing a small vial with a label that read 'Drink Me.' Jungkook, however, was smart and reasonable; he was well-aware on the dangers of drinking random substances.

So he drank it.

The effects were immediate and Jungkook shrank until he was petite enough to fit through the door. He looked like a fool but he just wanted to get out of the stupid rabbit hole. But soon, realization struck him like a lightning bolt.

"Oh my god... I'm Jimin-sized."

━━━━━━━━

Jungkook went through the door and ended up in a forest area that was surrounded by flowers and trees. He began to regret not taking his allergy medicine in the morning. Yet, his spring allergies weren't his concern, it was the fact that he had no idea where to go.

He saw two figures up ahead and walked toward them to ask for directions. They were dressed in silly sailor suits and looked oddly familiar to the kid that Jin pestered, Kenny, and Namjoon's nephew, Bang Shihyuk.

"Uh, who are you guys?" Jungkook asked. "And can you tell me where that white raccoon went?"

"I'm Tweedle Dee and he's Tweedle Dum," Kenny said.

"No, I'm Tweedle Dee and he's Tweedle Dum," Shihyuk argued.

"And I don't tweedle give a fuck," Jungkook snapped. "Where's the raccoon?"

"He went that way," they both said in unison, pointing in opposite directions.

"I'm gonna choke you," Jungkook warned.