•|Dumbass + Kacchan|•

You walked through the enormous UA building and peered into the classrooms, searching for your own. 'Granny Chiyo said that it would be somewhere around here...' You sighed and scratched your head out of frustration. "Maaan this isn't easy." You buried your head into the piece of paper.

"Oi!" A male voice interrupted your thoughts. His voice was so distinct; it almost sounded like he was growling.

When you turned around to face the boy, he pointed at the door behind you with a large "1-A" engraved into it. You facepalmed at your obliviousness, it was here the whole time.

"Get out of my way, you extra." He scowled.

"You're not very nice." You scowled right back at him, folding your arms over your chest. "You can't possibly be in the hero course with that attitude. What class are you really in?"

"Why the hell is that your problem? Just get out of my fucking way." He disregarded your statement, advancing toward the door.

"Fine." You reluctantly took a step aside and muttered, "but it was only a simple question."

"What did you say?!" The blonde snapped his head at your retort. You could tell that his pride was kicking in. "Fine! I'll fucking tell you! I'm in class 1-A, got a problem with that you shitty loser? You're probably not even close to being on my level! One day I'm gonna surpass All Might and be the number 1 hero!"

As he told you his lengthy life-long goal, you glanced at the vein popping from his forehead and the tiny explosions being released from his sweaty palms. You had to admit, he looked intimidating.

You took one of his hands in your own and shook it gently.

"Wha-" he tried to pull away but you had a firm grip on him. "L-Let go of me, you fucking pervert!" You could have sworn that the tips of his ears were red.

"Your stuttering is cute. I wish you would act cuter too." You pouted and narrowed your eyes at him.

"I don't have to listen to you, dumbass." He grabbed your wrist with his other hand and flung it off. "Don't touch me again. Now, leave me alone before I fucking blow your face to bits."

"Wow~ How scary~" You covered your mouth with both hands in feign fright. "T-S-U-N-D-E-R-E~"

"Leave already! Why don't you get the fucking message?!" He yelled.

"Take a chill pill." You waved away his harsh words. While he stood in place, you walked past him and opened the door to the classroom. Everyone stared at the two of you, but despite that, you turned around to face the mean-eyed boy and winked, "I'm in the hero course too!"

Before the ash blonde could say anything, you checked the seating chart briefly and took a seat next to a timid looking green-haired boy.

"A-Are you a friend of Kacchan's?" He asked, gulping. His eyes landed on the rude boy you just met.

"I don't know." You stared at the spiky haired boy also. "He isn't exactly the friendliest person, but since he's in the hero course, I'm sure he has his charming side." At your words, the green-haired boy froze, no one had thought that way about his childhood 'friend' before. "Do you know him?"

"Yeah!" His eyes lit up at your deductive skills. "How did you know?"

"There's no way that someone in their right mind would call him something like 'Kacchan' upon their first meeting." You chuckled at his wide eyes. "But anyway, what's your name? I'm (Name), by the way."

"I'm Midoriya Izuku." He smiled. "But you can just call me Izuku."

You stuck out a hand for him to shake, and he shook it ecstatically. 'Finally, someone normal.' Midoriya sighed in relief.

"Alright then Izuku, what's your quirk?" You asked harmlessly, but at your question he began sweating nervously.

Kacchan took a seat in front of Midorya which surprised the both of you.

"If you came to make friends, you're in the wrong class." Interrupting Izuku's answer was a familiar lazy-eyed, messy-haired hero who laid in a yellow sleeping bag at the foot of the podium.

This man was someone who you were very familiar with.'Uncle Shota~' You thought, internally shaking your head. 'As lazy as ever~'

"I'm your homeroom teacher, Aizawa Shota. But you will call me Aizawa-sensei." He yawned as he wiggled his way out and properly stood at the podium.

With that, class began. The first day of classes consisted of Eraser Head assessing the strengths and weaknesses of his students. He threatened everyone with the idea that the one who scored lowest on all the tests would be expelled.

This boosted everyone's will to do better than the others.

It wasn't until the end that he admitted no one would be expelled. As the day concluded, you noticed the blonde seemed furious.

"Hey Kacchan!" You walked up to him, tapping his shoulder.

"What the fuck do you want, dumbass?" You couldn't tell if he was in a worse mood or if it was the same as this morning. "And who the fuck told you my name was 'Kacchan'?!" He yelled.

"I just wanted to say that when we were seeing how far everyone could throw the ball, your 'DIE!' was so unique!" You laughed at the thought of it. "Also, about the nickname, I noticed that Izuku calls you Kacchan, so I wanna call you Kacchan too." You continued to walk beside him. "Unless if you like Katsuki better?"

"What the actual-?" You noted genuine confusion in his eyes. "Can't you call me 'Bakugo-sama' or something more badass?"

You bursted out laughing. "Bwahahahaha! Bakugo-sama?!"

"What the fuck is so funny?" He asked, getting defensive.

"Who do you think you are? A god? HAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Tears freely falling from your eyes.

He blushed and stopped in his tracks. "This is why I don't like getting close to dumbasses like you. You're such extras, and you're a waste of time!"

"Ouch!" You grabbed your chest, pretending to be hurt. "That's the gazillionth time today that you've called me a dumbass."

"Shut up." He started walking away from you.

"If you can call me 'Dumbass', I have the right to call you 'Kacchan'." You harmlessly argued.

"Alright! Alright!" He yelled, his back still turned to you. "Just shut up already."

You could hear the desperation to get away from you in his voice.

'He's definitely a weird one.' You smirked at his receding figure. 'At least he's a little friendlier than he looks.'

~~~~~

How was it?~ My first continuous story is with Bakugo Katsuki and I'm excited as heck.

The next chapter will reveal the relationship to Eraser Head!