•|Bathing + Training|•

After dinner, bath time came around.

"This feels so good!" Mina yelled loudly, entering the bath after washing herself down.

"I love hot springs!" Yaoyorozu was rinsing herself off.

"Oho!" Uraraka yelled, her personality changed. "A free hot springs bath! Free!"

"I bet there's a pervert somewhere over there." Jiro shook her head, referring to the boys' side.

"I don't care at this point." You were scrubbing your hair. "I just wanna take this time to relax."

Since it was an open air bath, the boys could hear everything you were saying...and vice-versa.

"See, here they are..." Mineta hugged the wall. He began to utter nonsense about men and women bathing at the same time, calling it an accident waiting to happen.

The boys were left with their imaginations. Many of them blushed but the ones with restraint ignored the little one's attempt at provoking them.

You sat in front of the mirror, and began washing yourself.

"Kya!" You yelled as you felt someone cup your breasts. Your startled voice gained Bakugou's attention. "Stop it!"

"What's with that noise." He muttered, looking at the wall which was dividing the two baths.

"You see what I mean?" Mineta turned around to prove his point.

"Look at these!" Hagakure had surprised you from behind. She was talking loud on purpose.

'(Name)'s boobs!' Steam came out of Mineta's nostrils.

"That Bakugou's luckyyyyy!~" Mina cupped her hands around her mouth, aiming to project her voice over the wall.

A few of the boys turned to stare at the ash blonde with envy.

"Don't look at me!" He yelled, splashing water at them. Your eyes widened at the sound of his voice, and you realized what was going on.

"You guys!" Yaoyorozu harshly whispered. "You can't do that here."

Jiro nodded as she pointed over the wall.

"This is embarrassing~" You whined as you closed your eyes to wash the suds out of your hair. Hagakure had released you. "Go bother Yaoyorozu, her boobs are definitely bigger."

With your eyes closed, you couldn't see the pink girl approaching.

"But your reactions are so cute!" Mina ran her index fingers down the sides of your body.

"Mina, stop it." Tsuyu warned. "Mineta and Kaminari-"

"Ah!" You yelped at her touch, turning off the shower head after you finished rinsing your hair. "Not there!"

Bakugou, Todoroki, and Midoriya immediately recognized your voice from the tunnel during the Sports Festival and their faces turned bright red.

From the boys' perspective, they could only imagine what was happening. Bakugou sat furthest from the wall, but his face was definitely a crimson color.

You quickly made your way to the bath.

"Don't come near me!" You hid behind Yaoyorozu, using her as a shield.

"Yao-momo's next!" Mina splashed into the water.

"Or maybe Uraraka!" Hagakure advanced toward the girl with groping hand motions.

The sound of Mineta climbing up the wall stopped all of you in your tracks. "Plus Ultraaaaa!" The boy yelled.

"Oops." Everyone sank into the water so that only your heads were visible.