•|Secret + Confession|•

Immediately after the battles, All Might instructed for you to leave with him to the infirmary. He pointed out that it would be good if you could learn more from Recovery Girl, and it was All Might's job to make sure his students were okay.

"Granny! I'm here!" You happily slammed the infirmary door open.

"Come in quieter!" She scolded you, which was complimented by a karate chop to your side. "I have a patient resting!"

"Ah, my bad." Your eyes landed on Midoriya who laid on the bed. Thankfully he hadn't woken up because of your loud entrance.

Recovery Girl proceeded to scold All Might about letting his successor do such reckless things...

...

Wait... SUCCESSOR?!

"Does that mean... Midoriya has...?" Your head was spinning from all this new information.

"It's a secret." He admitted in defeat. "I brought you here so that you could be aware of it and help me keep an eye on him when Recovery Girl isn't around."

You felt a slight pang in your chest as you began to understand the difference between being his daughter and his successor.

"I see." You sighed as you stared at the boy in the bed. "Then it's a promise. I'll keep it a secret. But if he keeps getting hurt like this, it'll drain my energy too, you know?"

All Might chuckled nervously, leaving you in charge of watching over Midoriya until he woke up so that he and Recovery Girl could chat elsewhere about other things.

Even after all you did for the green haired boy, Recovery Girl was only able to do slightly more First Aid and attach an IV.

When they returned you left to change out of your hero costume, and then came right back to the infirmary. In an attempt to continue the process you started earlier, your hands rested on his injured arm.

After a couple hours of waiting for Midoriya to wake up, you noticed that he began to stir. By this time, All Might had left in order to attend to his teacher paperwork.

"Granny, he's awake!" You informed her excitedly. "I can go home now~"

"You bum!" She walked over and karate chopped your side once more. "Recovery Girl! Call me Recovery Girl at school!" She scolded.

"Ah, yeah. My bad." You smiled like a fool and then began talking to Midoriya. "I'll remove your IV and put a cast on your right arm. Granny-Ah! Recovery Girl wants you to come back tomorrow so that we can look at your wounds again."

"Thank you." The green-haired boy muttered. You were grateful that he didn't realize you called Recovery Girl your grandma, but his depressed tone reminded you of Bakugou's and you felt the urge to do something.

"Oh, by the way, I know your secret." You whispered, trying to gain his full attention.

"Huh?!" He jolted in the bed. Emotions other than worry overtook his features. "W-What secret?"

"Your secret about your quirk and Uncle-Ahem... All Might!" You had to be careful about exposing your relationship with that one hero in particular. "But don't worry Izuku." You smiled to reassure him. "I won't tell anyone. In fact, I'll let you in on a secret of mine so that we're even." You smiled and then ran to Recovery Girl. "This is my grandma!" You smiled while proudly presenting the hero. This would allow for you to call her grandma in front of the freckled boy.

"This child..." Recovery Girl let out a sigh of defeat.

"Eh? Ehhhhh?!" He was so shocked he almost fell out of the bed.