•|Bakugou + Inasa|•

A couple of days had passed and the Provisional Licensing Exam was approaching fast. Everyone, including yourself, had been busy preparing ultimate moves in preparation of the exam.

Midoriya began to focus his power in his legs rather than his arms.

Uraraka continued to practice using her quirk on herself in order to build up her tolerance to nausea.

Bakugou had discovered how to release explosions from a concentrated point, increasing its strength.

You weren't as creative, so you couldn't think of what to do with your quirk. Instead, you decided to adjust your costume by adding holes by your finger tips and on the soles of your outfit. This would focus the energy strands into a point. One use for the holes under your feet was that you directed your energy underground, giving you the ability to snake your stitches into the floor without the enemy realizing it making its way down your body. You also added metal reinforcements to your arms and legs in order to prevent your bones from breaking if you decided to engage in close-up physical combat with stronger opponents.

When Midnight noticed that you were at a stand-still, she had asked you a question: How can you replenish your energy when it's out?

This you had never thought about. Although you knew it was bad if you ran out of energy and was exhausted before saving anyone, you weren't focused on it.

You understood how to replenish your energy naturally, but you hadn't taken the time to think about how to restore it artificially.

Ectoplasm had given you one of his clones, so he was going to be your first target.

You released a strand of energy from your index finger and pointed it at the clone. 'Take energy...' You told yourself. 'Take energy.' The strand of light was moving at an immeasurable speed as it pierced the clone in the abdomen. It was odd to take someone else's energy since you had only focused on giving others your own.

The clone vanished and you smiled at the fact that you were being filled with a sudden warmth.

'I should take time to calculate the rate I give others energy and take energy.' You thought.

"Aizawa-sensei!" You ran over to Eraser Head. "I'm going to leave for a bit, I have some things to think about."

"Do what you want, just stay on school grounds." The male replied.

"I will!" You ran off.

With your newly found information, you ran off to inform Hatsume Mei.

~*~*~

The night before the exam, you sat with the 1-A girls in the common area.

"Did you come up with anything yet, (Name)?" Tsuyu asked curiously, she knew that you were struggling with the task to create an ultimate move.

"I did!" You smiled widely, "but I'm not sure if its safe to use on people yet."

In your mind, if you could utilize an injured person's remaining energy to heal their injuries rather than your own energy, then you would be a replica of Recovery Girl.

You explained your ultimate move to the group and gained their honest feedback. As you turned in for the night, Mina and Hagakure were teasing Uraraka about her crush on Midoriya.

As you headed upstairs, a familiar ash blonde boy was following you.

"Ah, Katsuki!" You hadn't seen him since the night you stumbled into his room. "You're going to sleep now too?"

"Yeah," He scratched the back of his head as the two of you entered the elevator.

His simple response made your eyes widen. "You're quiet, is there something wrong?" You asked.