•|Your Battle + His Battle|•

Eraser Head immediately wrapped his cloth-like weapon around your leg, and you fell to the floor with a groan.

"You have a plan, right?!" You heard Todoroki yell to Yaoyorozu as you got back up and charged for the pro hero once more. "I'm sorry I didn't notice it earlier."

"But if the plan that the two of you came up with didn't work, how could mine?" She was losing it.

Todoroki was yelling something to her but it was inaudible because the battle with Eraser Head was requiring all your attention.

"This is different from the battle with the hero killer." Your teacher declared. "Unlike him, I know your abilities."

You bit your lip and grabbed the cloth that he wrapped around your leg. It was still connected to him. Once you had a good grip on it, you kept pulling it down until you felt resistance. At that moment, you yanked on it as hard as you could.

"A little faster, you two!" You yelled as Eraser Head was pulled to the floor.

I have a plan!" Yaoyorozu yelled.

"Thank goodness!" You sighed in relief.

Eraser Head gradually got up, and you jumped backwards to get in line with your teammates.

"I have a special operation to take down Eraser Head!" The girl yelled with excitement.

You watched as the pro hero jumped onto the roof of a nearby house.

"Follow me!" Yaoyorozu yelled. "We have to hide."

You and Todoroki ran after the female, and you defended against Eraser Head's advances from the back.

"We just have to get out of his field of vision, then it's a matter of time!" She yelled.

"Get out of his field of vision. Can we do it?" Todoroki muttered.

"To think that you can't use your quirk isn't logical." Yaoyoruzu informed the two of you. "There will definitely be a single moment when you can."

Eraser Head used a piece of cloth and sent it straight at you.

"(Name), move left!" Todoroki yelled. You did what he asked and watched as he turned around and created the same wall of ice that he had done at the Sports Festival.

"Yes!" Yaoyorozu celebrated. She momentarily pulled back her costume from her chest and began to recreate a replica of Eraser Head's weapon.

"Now that we can use our quirks-" Todoroki turned around.

"Don't look!" You jumped in between the two of them.

Todoroki immediately flipped back the other way. Yaoyorozu's Yao-boobies were out.

The black haired girl created a catapult and you watched as she put a replica of Eraser Head's cloth weapon into it.

"This match will be decided in an instant." She proudly declared. "This is made of nitinol alloy and will return to its original state when it comes into contact with your flames. As Todoroki and I create a diversion, you will have to work fast to handcuff him, (Name)."

"I don't have any objections." You nodded.

"Yeah. No complaints here." Todoroki agreed.

Yaoyorozu created a mannequin and black cloak then covered herself and Todoroki with it. The two of them ran out, it looked as if there were three people running.

Eraser Head used his weapon to tie the heads of the bodies together. This lifted the black curtain up, revealing the catapult.

Yaoyorozu shot the catapult and you watched from the alleyway as Eraser Head was surrounded by the fabric. Todoroki blasted his flames, hardening the alloy.