•|Training + Tension|•

With the U.A. Sports Festival coming up soon, everyone in the class was busy with their own preparations.

Your training consisted of strengthening your abnormal reflexes in combat and healing other students if and when they became injured. You alternated between these two options during the days leading up to the sports festival.

On the days that you had combat training, the first half was spent sparring with Eraser Head and the second half was against any of the other students. While sparring with you, they were allowed to pick the terrain and were encouraged to use their quirks.

Today you were sparring against Uraraka in an enclosed area with debris and broken buildings all around.

"Start." Eraser Head declared.

You stood in place and watched as Uraraka dropped to the ground, lifting any of the debris that she could.

'Good.' You smiled widely and then charged toward the girl.

In an instant you appeared right in front of her. She touched you and you began to float. She reacted exactly how you wanted her to.

Watching from afar was the perverted Mineta. He was supposed to be training, but of course he couldn't help but stop to watch two of the girls battle.

'Jiggly~' The boy drooled.

"What the fuck are you-" Bakugou stopped in his tracks as his eyes followed Mineta's line of sight. He witnessed you floating. "What the fuck is she doing?"

"Ahh! It's Bakugou!" Mineta ran away flailing his arms.

Bakugou watched as you ascended higher and higher.

As you were floating, you saw a large piece of debris above you. You turned your body so that you were upside down and propelled yourself off of it with all your might.

You shot straight toward Uraraka like an arrow.

The girl flinched at your speed, but kept her eyes open.

You opened your arms and grabbed the girl, putting her in a head lock. Immediately she began to float with you.

Before the two of you could float too far up, she began to feel queasy and released her quirk. The both of you dropped to the floor, so you released her and then pinned her to the ground.

This was probably the first time that Bakugou had seen you fight... and he was absolutely amused by it.

"Finish." Aizawa called out once more. You released Uraraka at the sound of his voice and apologized for handling her so roughly. You also offered to help with her nausea, but she waved it away saying she needed to get used to it.

"Thank you for sparring with me." You bowed.

"Any time!" The girl smiled.

"Lunch time!" You excitedly yelled, running outside toward the wooded area where Bakugou was supposed to be training.

The boy realized this and rushed to return to his spot.

~*~*~THE DAY OF THE SPORTS FESTIVAL~*~*~

"Grandma, I'm leaving!" You yelled to the woman in the kitchen. She had spent the night last night.

"That's fine." She came to the door in order to see you off. "I'll be right behind you."

"O.K.!" You gave her the corresponding hand signal and opened the door.

"Be careful!" She warned as you walked out.

"Okayyyy~" You yelled right before the door shut.

As you were making your way to school, you noticed a familiar blonde waiting at a corner near your house.