•|Rescue + Tears|•

"Take him out of restraints, Twice." Shigaraki ordered the other villain. "We want to treat him as an equal, right? I'm sure you don't want (Name) to see you like that."

"Yes." Twice agreed obediently, but then his second personality revealed itself. "Why do I have to do this for you, huh? I'm not your slave or anything."

"Just do it, Twice~" Toga became excited to see the boy out of his shackles.

As the villain freed Bakugou, the boy rubbed at his wrists. He was about to swing at Twice until Kurogiri used his quirk to reveal a warp gate and Dabi carrying you out of it. He had thrown you over his shoulder.

"We took her to another room first and calmed her down." Kurogiri informed Bakugou.

"I gave her some drugs." Dabi blatantly stated. His nonchalant expression made the ash-blonde even more irritated.

"What was that?! You bastard?!" Bakugou rushed toward you and Dabi but the older man tossed you into the boy's body so that he couldn't attack.

"Take her." The raven-haired male stretched after he had gotten rid of you. "She's heavy, anyways."

"She's not heavy, dammit!" Bakugou yelled. He sat in the chair with you resting in his arms. Bakugou didn't realize it, but he was holding you very tightly.

Shigaraki stared at the now-tame boy with a bored expression. He averted his eyes and turned the TV on.

A few minutes of silence had passed and you woke up to the sound of Eraser Head's voice.

"Bakugou's doing more than anyone to become the number one hero." He declared.

"What?" You squeezed your eyes shut and rubbed at your temples in pain. "Where's Krishima?"

"Hey!" Bakugou's grip on you had tightened as he shook your shoulders. "Hey! Are you okay?!"

At the sound of his voice, your eyes widened.

"Katsuki!" You reached up to embrace him. "Katsuki, you're okay? You're not hurt?" You pulled away and began to run your fingers over his face.

"Don't do that shit here!" Bakugou yelled, but you saw the tips of his ears go red. "I swear you have the worst fucking timing!"

"Why?" You had forgotten about your surroundings.

"That's enough." The face of the League of Villains internally gagged at your actions. You realized where you were now. "Let's talk business."

You stood up and turned around to face him.

"What do you want?" You narrowed your eyes and crossed your arms.

"You~" Toga has slipped past you and ran a finger down Bakugou's back.

"We're lacking people with medical abilities." Kurogiri informed you. "You would be a great asset."

"How do you even know I-" you were cut off.

"You're related to Recovery Girl, aren't you?" Dabi asked. "Don't play stupid with me, girl."

"The two of you want to save each other, right?" Shigaraki taunted.

You turned around only to feel that Toga had a knife pressed against your back.

"If you cooperate, you'll stay alive." Shigaraki informed you. "But if you don't, you'll be my next Nomu."

You were left speechless.

"What?" You weren't sure if you heard him right. "A Nomu...?"

"You dumbass!" Bakugou had stood up, still holding you in his arms. "I will never-"