•|Exhaustion + Jealousy|•

You and Iida were both called up to the stage.

"Start!" Present Mic yelled.

You closed your eyes and took a deep breath, focusing on your opponent.

'He'll probably try to use reciproburst to get this over with.' You thought. 'If I win, my opponent will be Todoroki.'

"I've never sparred against you before." You told the blue haired boy. "Is there anything that I should know?"

"You should know that I will do everything I can to win." Iida boldly stated.

"Okay." You nodded.

He was waiting for you to make the first move and you did.

You crouched down and planted your feet in the ground. As soon as you felt secure, you pushed off as hard as you could.

Sensing this, Iida yelled out, "Reciproburst" as he faced you head-on.

As the air around you two collided, the rest of the audience got to feel the force of the impact.

You held out your hands and Iida's hands met with your own. It was a shoving war to see who was stronger at propelling themself forward.

"Your engines are strong, Iida." You clenched your teeth.

"Your legs have proved to be a formidable opponent as well." Iida was struggling.

Unwavering, the two of you stayed in one spot for several seconds, but the momentum that you had built up earlier was starting to falter.

"I lost." You gave up, letting Iida push you out of bounds.

As soon as he did this, you saw Iida drop to his knees and rub at his calves.

"Thank you for battling fairly with me." He bowed.

You returned the gesture. "Let's do this again, sometime."

"(Name) is out of bounds! Iida wins!"

You waved to the crowd as you left. This would be your last time on stage today.

As soon as you hit the tunnel, you ran to the nurse's room.

"Granny I'm back." You bursted through the doors. "I lost so don't worry about my energy."

"I already performed surgery." The woman informed you.

"I see." You nodded pressing a finger to Midoriya's forehead. "Then there's not much more I can do besides give you more energy so that Recovery Girl can do her thing."

The boy nodded and after about twenty minutes, you removed your finger.

"Your body is still going to look discolored due to the internal bleeding and bruising, but if you take it easy for the next couple weeks, the cartilage will be replaced with bones and you can resume normal activity." You informed Midoriya. "Next time be more carefu-"

You began to stagger.

"(Name)!" Midoriya yelled as your butt collided with the floor.

"I'm fine." You waved away Recovery Girl's offer to help you. "I just need to restore my energy."

Your vision was blurry but you would manage. You couldn't hear very well, but it would clear up with time.

"I need to watch Katsuki." You mumbled as you exited the room.

You began to walk toward the nearest waiting room but dropped to your knees before you could get anywhere.

"(Name)!" Bakugou was in front of you, shaking your shoulders. Whatever he was saying, you couldn't process it.