•|Help + Business|•

"Hey Todoroki." You tried to catch his attention. "What do we do now that we know their plan?"

"Isn't that obvious?" He kept walking forward. "We have to help wear out the mutant before the pros get here."

"But if this mutant is strong enough to kill All Might, what makes you think we have a chance?" You questioned. "Isn't it better to let the adults handle it?"

"Even a small contribution will help." He stated. "We have to try."

His maturity surprised you. "I suppose you're right. Let's go help some people!"

You pumped a fist into the air and as soon as you did, a loud bang was heard toward the entrance where you last saw your classmates.

"I know that wasn't me, so who..?" You stared as smoke rose from the entrance and your eyes widened in surprise.

"It's probably reinforcements." Todoroki reassured you.

"Yeah. Most likely." You nodded. "Let's proceed."

As you and Todoroki reached the end of the Landslide Area, another large boom was heard. This time it was from the center of USJ.

"You know, I can walk now." You told the heterochromatic boy.

"But if I'm sliding on ice, it's more efficient for you to stay attached. I'm bringing you along because it's almost guaranteed that someone will be injured. You're needed." Todoroki began to create a path of ice for him to ride on toward the most recent explosion.

His words made you feel proud. He was right. You were needed.

As you approached the scene, you saw All Might and felt relief, but it was short lived when you saw the predicament he was in.

The mutant was holding him down and dragging him into the warp gate.

"You're in the way, Deku!" A familiar voice yelled as an explosion was set off. You stared in the direction of the smoke, hoping to get a glimpse of the ash blonde.

Todoroki saw the position All Might was in and acted fast. Ice spread across the ground and surrounded half of the mutant that the weaker villain had informed you about.

"I heard that you're here to kill All Might." Todoroki stated. All eyes fell on him... and you on his back. Since he was using the colder quirk, he was unable to melt the ice binding you to him quite yet.

"What the fuck are you doing attached to that half-half bastard?!" Katsuki yelled as he held the warp gate villain down.

"None of your business!" You yelled back in response. This warranted a vein popping from his forehead.

At this moment, All Might realized that the abomination's grip had weakened and took the chance to escape.

"Todoroki! You have to get me to All Might!" You demanded with urgency. He was bleeding and it did not look good. The boy nodded and began to run toward the pro hero, but at that moment decided to release you instead.

You dropped to the ground for the umpteenth time and ran as fast as you could to All Might.

"The Symbol of Peace cannot be destroyed by the likes of you." Todoroki boldly stated as he faced the villains.

"All Might!" You ran to him.

He knew exactly what to do. The muscular male welcomed you into arms and allowed for you to press your fingertips against his bleeding abdomen. You began to visualize his injury and how to heal it.

The pain from his would began to dissipate and the wound was sewing itself shut.

As you aided him, All Might spoke quietly so that only you could hear him. "Your beloved homeroom teacher and Thirteen are severely injured. They're waiting for medical attention at the entrance."