•|Worries + Kaminari|•

Midnight invited all the students to draw slots to determine the bracket.

You stared at the pairs on the screen and read them one-by-one.

Kirishima vs. Ojiro.

Tokoyami vs. Yaoyorozu.

Ashido vs. Aoyama.

Shinso vs. Midoriya.

Todoroki vs. Sero.

Kaminari vs. (Name).

Iida vs. Hatsume.

Bakugou vs. Uraraka.

These were the 8 pairs.

"What's this?" You heard Kaminari complain. "I have to go against (Name)?! I don't even know her quirk."

"I'll show you payback for making me wear this stupid outfit!" You yelled out of anger.

"ACK!" The boy yelled. "You gotta stop hanging out with Bakugou, you're starting to become more like him!"

"HAH!?" Bakugou turned at the sound of his name. "Trynna fight?!"

You stared especially hard at the Shinso vs. Midoriya pairing.

'Izuki constantly injures himself and Shinso can't use his quirk unless if he gets Izuku to talk... I wonder who's going to win.' You couldn't help but ponder the outcome.

"Hah?" You heard Bakugou's confused voice. "Uraraka?"

Said girl yelped in fear.

'That pairing isn't fair.' Your sweat-dropped, but then you brought your hands up and slapped your cheeks. 'No, I can't think like that. Uraraka has amazing abilities!"

"Hey Bakugou, are you going to participate in the recreational activities?" You asked.

"No." He stared at you seriously. "I need some time to clear my head."

"O-Oh, ok." You nodded. It wasn't everyday that you saw him looking so serious.

"In the meantime, stay away from me." Bakugou informed you.

"H-Hey, are you okay?" You became genuinely worried about him.

"Yeah." He started to make his way out of the stadium. "I'll come find you when I win." Was all he said.

"Fine." You pouted. "I didn't want to talk to you anyways." You spotted a familiar brunette. "Uraraka let's blow off some steam!" You yelled, speeding over to her.

"Yeah!" She threw a pom-pom into the air and got ready to cheer as the festivities began.

~*~*~

The last portion of the sports festival had come quickly, and you rushed to the locker rooms in order to change. The pro hero, Cementoss, created an arena as you heard Present Mic hyping everyone up over the speakers.

"The finals that everyone has been waiting for is finally starting!" Present Mic announced.

You took a seat in the assigned area for class 1-A next to Uraraka and Iida.

"Izuku is first." You waited anxiously. "Shinso's quirk can be real troublesome."

"I warned him about it." Ojiro came to sit next to you.

"Is that so." You watched as Present Mic introduced the two students.

'That puts Shinso at a disadvantage.' You clenched your fist. 'Good luck, Izuku.'

As soon as they began, Shinso said something inaudible and Midoriya charged forward in anger. But just as soon as he had reacted, he stopped.

"I even warned him!" Ojiro was disappointed and face palmed.