•|Struggle + Relief|•

"Todoroki, I'll be your back up!" You yelled as Stain made the first move.

He threw a small knife which grazed Todoroki's cheek. This caught the male off guard and you witnessed as Stain was rushing toward the two of you with a sword. When Todoroki defended against the attack with his ice, Stain attempted to lick his cheek. Before he could do so, Todoroki lit his left side on fire, warding off the villain.

You walked up to Todoroki and rested a hand over his cheek. It only took a few seconds for his small wound to close up.

"Thanks." Todoroki continued to fight and you ran to the knife that grazed the boy's cheek, stabbing it into the ground so that Stain wouldn't have a chance to lick the blood off of it.

"A powerful ice-and-fire boy and a little girl who can heal, huh?" Stain was intrigued. "What nice friends you have, Ingenium!"

Your eyes widened. It was probably the name Iida took up to avenge his brother.

"There has to be a time limit to this quirk..." You muttered, staring at Iida who was up against the wall. This gave Midoriya an idea.

"You guys... Why?" Iida shed tears out of frustration as he watched the two of you fight. "This is my fight... I've inherited the name Ingenium... So this guy's mine!"

"You inherited the name? The Ingenium I knew didn't have that hateful look on his face before." Todoroki said while attacking Stain with ice. "You've got a lot going on with your family too, huh?"

As Todoroki spoke up, Stain attacked his right side from above.

"Todoroki!" You were preparing to jump and move Stain away from the others, but Midoriya beat you to it. He was no longer immobile.

Your 'time limit' theory was probably correct, but what would differentiate him from the other two.

Suddenly, an idea popped in your head.

"What blood type are you Midoriya?" You asked as you removed the blades from Todoroki's arm and pressed your hands over his injuries.

"Type O!" He yelled as he went flying.

"What about the rest of you?" You asked.

You gathered the information. Native is blood type B, Iida is A, and Todoroki and yourself are both O's.

"It looks like O's have a shorter time period." You looked at Todoroki and he gave a stern nod. "We have to help Midoriya."

"Get back, Midoriya!" Todoroki yelled as you let him go. He sent ice toward Stain as Midoriya scrambled towards the two of you.

"That's right." Stain smirked. "You're one smart girl."

After learning that you, Todoroki, and Midoriya were blood type O, Stain didn't bother holding back.

Midoriya had received another cut and was paralyzed once more. "Again?" He yelled out of frustration.

Todoroki tried to defend with his ice.

"S-Stop it..." Iida was crying. The sight of him crying was definitely a rare one. "I'm already..."

"If you want us to stop, then stand up!" Todoroki yelled. "Look carefully at who you want to become!"

"Todoroki!" You tried to draw his attention back as Stain was about to slash at the boy.

You jumped in to protect the boy and roughly slammed your body into Stain's. He was surprised by how much force was in the impact, and you took this moment of surprise to push off of his body to get away from him.