•|Two + Confessions|•

Some time had passed and you stared at the ice structure that the four students had created. It was like a playground made of quirks. The foundation for it all lay in the ice that Todoroki had used to create everything, but the children had also put in their part.

"Wow!" You were taken aback by the size of the makeshift playground.

Bakugou was the one to suggest the use of quirks in order to gain their respect, but his quirk wasn't useful when it came to building things like Todoroki's was.

Their teacher had approached the children and they seemed excited to see her. You were left alone at the table.

"Go ahead and play." You instructed the boy besides you. "Your cognitive function seems to have stabilized and the swelling on your head had decreased in size."

He didn't understand everything you said, but he understood the first part. His eyes lit up. "Okay!" He nodded and ran towards the playground.

"Inasa!" You yelled out and pointed to the child who was running toward him. "Make him go up!" You pointed to the ice playground that the other children seemed to be enjoying.

"Yeah!" The male nodded, lifting the child up with a gentle gust of wind.

As soon as you were alone, a familiar ash-blonde made his way over to you. You noticed his shaking figure and stared at him curiously. "What the-?"

"I want to see your cute face." Bakugou stated with the best smile he could muster. It was dazzling.

He was mocking Todoroki. Earlier, Camie set up an illusion of Todoroki saying that to one of the little girls, and Bakugou thought it was the funniest thing ever.

"I didn't think it was very funny." Todoroki seemed to be in deep thought about the whole situation.

"Just leave him be." You couldn't help but let out a sigh.

"Glamoroki! Hah!" The blonde was still laughing.

"Katsuki, you were really cool today." You informed him, gaining his attention. He stared at you with a dumbfounded expression before regaining his composure

"I'm always cool, dammit!" You noticed that the tips of his ears were red.

After some time had passed, the children had all left.

"Wait for me outside of the changing rooms later." Inasa abruptly suggested.

"Okay." You agreed thoughtlessly before diverting your attention to the Hero Public Safety Commission.

Inasa walked away to get changed.

"Thank you for coming today." Yorumiru Mera had shook your hand. "It was tiring trying to find a nurse for the children so I asked U.A. to provide one."

"Sounds about right." You nodded. "That was included in the text I received."

"Sorry that they dragged you out." Gang Orca approached. "You're just a student yourself."

"It's fine." You nervously scratched the back of your head. "Recovery Girl was needed at school today and healing quirks are rare to come by."

"Oi, (Name) let's go." Bakugou called out to you.

You glanced his way and saw the other students leaving.

"Ah, okay." You responded, then bowed before the two in front of you. "Thank you for having me today. I'll be taking my leave."

"You're too damn polite." Bakugou scoffed. "They asked you to come. They should be the ones bowing."

"What are you talking about? I should be glad they were okay with me." You playfully punched at his shoulder. "I'm still a student so opportunities where I'm asked to help out the pros are rare to come across."