•|Eri + Represent|•

October had come, and with it was the announcement of the School Festival. Class 1-A had come up with so many ideas but settled on a dance with a live band. You weren't able to give your input since the students with work studies were required to take supplementary classes. So you spent a lot of free time away from the majority of the class.

"I heard they're deciding roles today." You slumped over.

"I think we'll be back in time for that, ribbit." Tsuyu was holding a finger to her mouth.

"These extra lessons are so hard." Kirishima whined, flipping open his notebook.

Eraser Head bursted into the room and that signaled the beginning of the supplementary class. As soon as it had ended, Midoriya eagerly asked about Eri.

"She's actually requested to see you and Togata." Eraser Head informed. "It's the only thing she's asked for since being in the hospital."

"She asked to see Midoriya?" Uraraka stared at the green haired male.

"I'll go!" He declared, and with that the five of you exited the room.

"(Name), wait." Eraser Head called out to you before you were out of sight.

"What is it?" You slowly walked back into the classroom, closing the door behind you.

"I've recently met with the board of pro heroes." Eraser Head motioned for you to sit down at the desk in front of him. "They think it would be beneficial for you to get to know Eri."

"What?" You were taken aback by the request. "How come?"

"Well, it's said that her psychological state is very unstable." Eraser Head sighed, rubbing his temples. "I don't really want to bring up the past, but you were once in a similar situation."

"Yeah..." You hadn't had the chance to think about the similarities between you and the girl. "So they want her to get to know me?" You asked, connecting the dots.

"They consider you a success story." Eraser Head walked over to you and patted your head.

You buried your face in your hands. "But that's only because you were always with me..." You were referring to the countless hours that he spent raising you while All Might was away.

"It's going to bring up a lot of bad memories." He informed you. "But-"

"But if I can save this little girl it might be worth it, right?" You uttered what he wanted to say and then bit your lip.

"Yeah." Eraser Head nodded. "That's right."

"When's my first visit?" You asked, raising your head.

"Tomorrow." Eraser Head informed you, bending over to meet you at eye level. "You'll be excused from morning classes. It'll be hard, but I know that you can keep up with your studies."

"I can do it." You nodded, still biting your lip.

"That's my girl." He threw a smile and straightened up. "Now let's go."

~*~*~

The next morning you woke up bright and early to go see the psychologically damaged girl.

You knocked on the hospital door and slid it open.

Her red eyes that stared at you were filled with confusion. The familiar hue reminded you of Bakugou and helped you to relax.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"Hi, Eri." You pulled up a chair to her bedside. "My name is (Name)." You nervously tugged at your school uniform before sitting down. "I'm one of the heroes who came to save you that day."