•|Dorms + Feelings|•

"You'll be living in the dorms from now on." All Might had finally come home from the hospital and this was the first thing he told you.

"Dad!" You cried, hugging his battered body. You didn't think he would return so fast.

"D-Dad??" He was surprised by your use of the word and didn't know how to act.

You weren't gone for long, but it felt like forever. Your kidnapping made you appreciate your little family immensely.

"I'm here too." Eraser Head appeared from behind. You glanced at the man, then ran around All Might and right into Aizawa's torso.

"You're my dad, too!" You hugged him. "Even if I still have to keep calling you Sensei for the time being." You giggled at the thought.

"Did you hear what he said, though?" Eraser Head pointed to the practically retired pro hero in front of the two of you.

"Yeah." You nodded. "I'll go to the dorms since I want to be a hero too!"

"That's my girl." Eraser Head rested a hand on your head.

"I'll move into the house while you're away." All Might informed you, but you couldn't hear him over the voices coming from the kitchen.

"She's my child too, Eraser." Midnight peeked her head around the corner from the kitchen.

"The food is ready, come eat." Recovery Girl announced.

"Okayyyy!" You yelled, running over to the kitchen excitedly.

~*~*~

The day of move in, after everyone had gotten settled, the girls suggested that the whole class participate in room presentations.

You noticed that a familiar ash-blonde was missing, so as the students explored the floor below, you walked right up to Bakugou's door and knocked on it.

There was no response.

You knocked on it once more.

Still no reply.

"Let's go check out (Name)'s room too!" You could hear the steam coming out of Mineta's nose from around the corner.

"Eek!" You jumped at the thought of the perverted boy stepping foot in your room. "Save me, Katsuki!" You harshly whispered through a crack in the door.

You desperately leaned on the door and before you knew it, it opened.

You yelped as you fell to the ground, landing on top of Bakugou, the boy instinctively closed the door with his foot.

The room was pitch black.

"What do you want?" Bakugou asked. He seemed mildly irritated.

You sat upright on top of him and quickly managed to lock the door before anyone could try to come in.

"Shh!" You held your pointer finger to his lips as you whispered. "They'll find us!"

Bakugou grabbed your waist and tried to move you off of him.

"Stop it!" You firmly held your place above him. "Don't move."

You could see shadows passing by from the small gap under the door. They knocked a few times before giving up and leaving.

"They're gone." You sighed in relief as you heard them causing a ruckus in Kirishima's room next door.

"You gotta get the fuck off of me." Bakugou was flustered.

You may not have noticed, but he noticed that you had been way too close for comfort. His lower half was threatening to reveal his arousal.

"Sorry." You sighed in relief and reached your hand up to flick the light switch on but Bakugou grabbed your hand desperately.

He couldn't let you see it. No. Way.

The simple grabbing of the wrist made you blush as you began to recall what Bakugou said the last time you tried to convince him to let you enter his room.

"S-s-sorry!" You rushed to get away of him.

"It's fine." Bakugou sat up. "So what do you want?"

This reminded you of the reason why you went looking for him in the first place. "I noticed you weren't with the group so I came to check up on you. That's all."

"What the hell for?" He grunted as he made his way to sit on the end of his bed. "I'm fine."

"You just seemed upset ever since the incident." You stated in reference to your kidnapping.

"I have a question for you." Bakugou didn't hesitate.

"Okay." You nodded confidently, shifting your sitting position so that you were comfortably on your knees.

"Is All Might your dad?" Your eyes widened. This question you didn't expect. Of course he heard All for One talking to you about it. He was so close at the time.

You hung your head down. You realized that he knew that you were keeping secrets from him. Did he lose trust in you? 'How do I answer?' You bit your lip nervously.

"Yeah." You sighed. "He's my dad."

"So that story you told me about before was a fucking lie?" You could hear the anger in his voice.

"No!" You got up from the floor. "It wasn't a lie."

"Then what the fuck? I don't get it." Bakugou's made fists with his hands. His voice was quiet. "Out of everyone, I didn't expect you to lie to me."

"He's my adoptive father." You informed him. "All Might adopted me after my parents were killed." You walked over to him and sat on your knees in front of him, settling for a place on the floor. "I didn't lie to you. I just couldn't tell anyone before he retired. If I did, my life would be at risk."

"Okay, I get that." The ash blonde sighed as he relaxed his tense muscles. "Is there anything else I should know?"

"My 'grandma' is Recovery Girl." You blurted.

"Hah?! The one you said you were living with?" Bakugou brought a hand to the back of his neck. All these secrets were coming out.

"Aizawa-sensei is also a father figure to me." You averted your gaze to the door nervously.

Bakugou clenched his teeth. "Anything else?"

"Midnight is like...my mom." You informed him, shrinking in stature.

"Anything...else?" He clenched his fists some more.

"There's more but I promised that I wouldn't tell anyone." You rubbed your thumbs over his hands and pleaded with him. "Please understand, Katsuki..."

"It's about that damn nerd, right?" Your eyes darted to his face and you noticed that he was staring right at you with a pained expression.

"Yeah." You sighed, resting your head on his knees. "I'm sorry..." You felt your heart ache as you braced for his disappointment.

"Hah!" He let out a haughty laugh. "I'll figure this shit out myself, then."

Your eyes widened and you gazed up at him.

"What?" You were confused.

"I'll make All Might tell me himself." Bakugou was determined and shot you a grin. "Now it's going to be easier for me to become number one!"

You perked up. "You're not mad?"

"Like hell I'd be mad over this shit." Bakugou gave a short 'hmph'. "You have your reasons, I get it, dammit."

"Yeah." You stood up and enveloped the male into a hug. "I'm sorry."

A silence befell the two of you, then there was a knock at the door.

"Bakugou, I'm going to be a little loud for a bit. Gonna hit the punching bag some more before bed." It was Kirishima.

"I don't give a fuck." The male stated, removing himself from your embrace. "Do what you want, shitty hair."

Kirishima chuckled at this. "Night."

"I better leave." You informed. "Good night, Katsuki."

"Good night." He walked you to the door and allowed for himself to watch as you disappeared around the corner.