•|Frustration + Slap|•

"I need a break." You sighed while entering Player Waiting Room #2. Just as you did so, you bumped into someone's chest. "Iida!" Your eyes lit up at the sight of class 1-A's class representative. "You're next, huh? Good luck!"

"Thank you!" The boy was obviously nervous.

"Don't be nervous. You'll knock this right outta the ball park." You patted his shoulder and took a seat as he left the room, leaving you alone.

You turned on the TV in the room to watch the competition live while resting.

"Hatsume Mei..." You began to think. "Support course..." 'Why does her name sound so familiar?'

"Uwahahahaha!" You heard the girl laugh and a shiver ran down your spine.

"The crazy girl!" Your eyes widened at the sound of her laugh. You only bumped into her once during lunch, but after you did, she kept bugging you to try out her babies. It wasn't once or twice, but probably close to a hundred times that she had approached you.

As the fourth match started, you felt bad for Iida.

Surely Mei wouldn't just be battling against him to get to the top...

And you were right.

The whole time she talked about her creations and babies. She was advertising her equipment to the companies sitting way above the audience.

'At least Iida will easily move up.' You sighed, then an idea popped in your head. 'Wait, doesn't that make him my next competitor?'

You watched as Iida tried his hardest to catch Mei. The show she put on only got interesting after she jumped into the air, similar to what you had done earlier.

"With these, you can be a super human like (Name)!" She yelled.

Your sweat dropped. "I didn't give you permission to use my name..."

Ten minutes after the fight had begun, Hatsume Mei voluntarily stepped out of bounds.

"Poor Iida..." You cried for him as he yelled out of anger.

The next battle was between Aoyama and Mina.

You walked to the Player Waiting Room #1, trying to avoid Bakugou. His match was coming up soon and surely he was waiting somewhere. Since you had seen a lot of students coming to waiting room #2, you decided to relax in the other.

"I'll just stay here." You sat back down after grabbing a snack from your bag.

Just as you had sat down, the screen showed a scary close angle of Aoyama's pants falling down.

"Ahhhhh..." You sighed and averted your attention from the tv. "I'm not hungry anymore..."

"Aoyama has fainted! Ashido advances to the second round." Midnight declared as you silently sipped on water.

Kirishima entered the room just as the match had ended.

"Yo!" He waved.

"Hi!" You waved back, averting your eyes to the TV.

The sixth battle was between Tokoyami and Yaoyorozu. You watched closely and tried to analyze their quirks but it ended quicker than expected. Yaoyorozu was immediately pushed out of bounds.

"That's rough..." You heard Kirishima scratch the back of his head nervously.

"Yaoyorozu..." You felt bad since she looked so defeated.

"Well, I guess I'm up!" Kirishima had just sat down but now he had to leave.

"Good luck!" You held up a fist to him.