•|Separated + Acting|•

Upon arriving to the location, the pro hero Thirteen was patiently waiting for class 1-A.

"I love Thirteen!" Uraraka enthusiastically stated as soon as she saw the astronaut suit.

As the space hero led everyone inside, she introduced the many landscapes of the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, USJ.

"This is exciting!" You turned to Bakugou.

"Rescue? Hah!" He scoffed. "I just wanna kill bad guys."

"Kill?" You laughed at his remark and quickly diverted your attention to the teachers.

After Thirteen wrapped up her introductory speech, your homeroom teacher was about to give instructions but was rudely interrupted when the lights in USJ short circuited.

Your eyes darted everywhere and landed on a black hole which had appeared down the staircase in the center of USJ. At first it seemed like a harmless anomaly, but soon people began to come out of it.

"Don't move!" Your homeroom teacher instructed. He held his arm out as if telling the class not to go any further. "Those are villains!"

"Villains..?" You were genuinely shocked. "I thought they had a pretty tight security system here."

"Finally, some bad guys!" Bakugou's eyes shone with excitement. You facepalmed at his response to the situation.

"Don't act recklessly." You warned, tugging at his arm.

As you glanced at each of your classmates, it was obvious that many of them were terrified.

"Thirteen, start evacuating the students." Eraser Head instructed. "We need to contact the school. Since these villains have something to counteract the sensors, the other students may not be safe either."

"What about you?" Midoriya protested.

Everyone knew that the pro heroes were determined to fight this battle themselves to protect the students, but no one wanted it. Eraser Head stayed quiet and mumbled something to Thirteen before jumping into battle with the villains that were at the bottom of the staircase.

You wanted to reach out to him and help fight, but knew that you would only get in the way. All you could do was bite your lip out of frustration.

"Everyone follow me!" Thirteen demanded and pointed toward the entrance that the class had just come out of moments before.

You noticed that Midoriya stood in place, watching the fight, and yelled for him to hurry and run, but he only came once Iida began to direct him.

As you were running forward, the embodiment of the black hole appeared in front of you. It began to speak.

"What the hell is this?" You complained, examining the shadowy figure.

"Nice to meet you. We are the League of Villains." It honestly shocked you that the large area of darkness was talking—and extremely politely too. The warp gate continued to explain the League of Villains' objective.

To kill All Might.

You watched as Thirteen got in position to suck the darkness up but noticed movement coming from the person beside you.

Bakugou had leaped toward the figure in order to attack.

"Katsu-!" You were cut off as your vision was clouded by a dark cloud of smoke. Your hearing was temporarily affected, a side effect of being so close to Bakugou's loud explosion. When you tried to open your eyes, you saw the dark figure still in its same spot.