•|Console + Compare|•

You stared at the monitors wondering what just unfolded in front of you. All you could see was a cloud of smoke and debris.

Midoriya managed to outwit Bakugou, which probably wasn't hard considering his short-temper, but the result was so surprising.

"(Name), I need you out there." All Might rested a hand on your shoulder.

"Y-yes, of course." You swiftly ran toward the battle ground as All Might declared the winner.

"Why are you sending her out?" Mina asked the pro hero. She really couldn't think of what another student could do for the situation, but at the same time, she wasn't aware of your quirk.

"You'll see." All Might responded. "You young ones probably haven't seen her quirk yet, so watch closely. It will become a great asset to your generation of heroes." His praise was high. As expected of a doting father. "Now. The rest of you stay here. I'll return after assessing the damage." The pro hero followed you out.

~*~*~

As you approached the building, your fellow students were being removed from the scene. The first person you were met with was your familiar hot-headed acquaintance.

"Kacchan!" You rushed to his side.

"Hah? The fuck you want, dumbass?" He asked, and you sighed in relief at his lively attitude.

You rushed over and instinctively hugged him tightly. You weren't sure what overcame you but you were relieved that he was alright.

"L-Let go of me! What the actual fuck?!" He blushed and tried to push you away. You could tell that he wasn't used to the sudden display of affection.

"Where are your injuries?" You asked the male, but he continued to push you away.

"None of your business, dammit!" Bakugou yelled, as you took a step toward him. "Get away!"

"Just tell me so that I can use my quirk!" You held your ground, but the male stayed silent for several minutes. "If you won't tell me, then you leave me no choice."

"What the-?!"

Bakugou tried to defend himself as you leaped forward and immediately cupped his face in your hands. His red orbs widened at this.

Before he could protest, golden threads seeped from your fingertips, moving through his head to his brain. The brain would be able to assess the damage and disperse the threads to heal open wounds and broken bones as needed—in other words, they simply aided a human's bodily function of self-healing. For more acute injuries, your hands must hover over the injury directly and allow for the threads to seep into the spot.

"I don't even like you! Stop with that affectionate shit!" He protested and swung his arms to scare you away but stopped when he noticed that his small, open wounds were being filled with a comforting warmth. "What the fuck did you...?"

"Why did you stop moving? You just made it more embarrassing..." You removed your hands and held them behind your back, fiddling with your fingers.

You began to walk away from him but he grabbed your wrist.

"What is it?" You stared at him with genuine concern now. "Are you still hurting?"

"No. It's nothing." He was quiet, which was odd. Then Bakugou let your hand free so that you could tend to the next injured student.

He was truly flustered. Never in his life did he meet someone who could make him feel so warm inside... literally.

"Uraraka!" You walked to her and proceeded to ask her if she had any injuries, then moved on to Iida.