•|Provocation + Obsession|•

The day after the incident, you woke up in your bed at home.

"What...?" You slowly sat up, rubbing your eyes.

The last thing you remember was seeing Bakugou's terrified face as he was forced into the warp. You were able to recall the forest burning blue and Izuku's screaming before not seeing anything at all. Tears fell down your face as you were reminded of how helpless you were against the league of villains.

Footsteps were heard heading your way and not before long there was a knock at your door. You watched as All Might walked in.

"(Name)!" He rushed to your side and enveloped you into a long hug.

"Uncle Toshi!" You cried obnoxiously. "They took Katsuki..."

"It's okay." He patted your head, trying to soothe you. "Everything's going to be okay."

"But..." You were sobbing so hard that you couldn't even form real words.

"Just trust in me and your heroes." He sighed. "We'll save him."

You felt him stroke the back of your head gently as you continued to cry out.

After you felt well enough, All Might had given you a task. He instructed for you to go to the school and return Bakugou's belongings to his house.

"It's probably the last thing they're worried about... But, are you sure you're up for it tomorrow?" He had to ask, he was worried.

"Yeah." You nodded.

As soon as he exited your room, you took a bath, changed, and helped out around the house, anxiously waiting for tomorrow to come.

~*~*~

"We've been gaining a lot of popularity recently, haven't we?" Shigaraki Tomura was silently listening to the TV facing the boy he held captive. "Isn't that right, Bakugou?"

The ash-blonde clenched his teeth, his way of refusing to say anything. Today was the second day of him being held hostage.

"There's someone you like, isn't there?~" Toga's face was inches away from his own.

"Shut up! There isn't!" Bakugou was inches away from successfully head butting the girl.

"Is it Uraraka?" Toga asked, almost drooling. "The other day, she had the same smell coming from her."

Bakugou clenched his fists, which were trapped in a metal device to prevent him from using his powers.

"We can bring her here if you'd like!" Toga jumped excitedly at the thought of seeing the brunette again.

"No." Dabi interrupted. "There was another girl."

"You mean the one I captured?" Sako, a villain with a mask and magician outfit, had asked to clarify.

"Yeah, that one." Dabi nodded, staring at Bakugou to watch his expression. "We're gonna go back and get her anyway, but she was trying to save you, wasn't she?"

"You're wrong!" The boy snapped, clenching his teeth in frustration.

"I'm right." Dabi smirked as he turned to Shigaraki. "The crazy-athletic one."

"Ahhhhh." The blue-haired male knowingly slid a picture of you over to the three villains who were present in the bar. "That's perfect. We needed her anyway."

"Indeed." Sako nodded. "I figured she would be useful since I saw her healing that green-haired boy's arm as they ran into the forrest. What was his name? Midoriya?"

"Izuku!" Toga was squirming happily. "I bet he bleeds beautifully."

'Totally fucking psycho.' Bakugou took notice of the girl's obsession for blood.