•|Camp + Starts|•

The day of the Training Camp arrived sooner than expected.

You had woken up late and were definitely going to be scolded by Eraser Head.

As you rushed to change and gather your things, you passed through the school entrance as people began boarding the bus.

"I made it!" You sighed in relief.

"Hurry it up!" Bakugou yelled out to you.

You excitedly ran over to him and he grabbed your luggage from you, putting it into the lower compartment of the bus.

"I wonder where I'm sitting." You looked at the chart. Your seat was in the way back by yourself. "So lonely..." You sighed. All of the girls were sitting in the front half and not even Bakugou was within arm's reach.

As the bus started moving, Eraser Head informed everyone that the bus would only make one stop in about an hour.

You quietly watched as everyone was chatting loudly.

"I guess I'll just nap." You spread your body across the three seats.

"It would be better if you sat up." Ojiro peeked backward and warned you.

"Shoot! You blew my cover!" Mineta complained. He was trying to look up your skirt as you laid down.

"Y-You pervert!" You yelled, sitting upright.

"Oi!" Bakugou was quiet until he overheard what was happening. "Cut it out, grape head!"

"EEEK!" Mineta squeezed as close to Sato as possible.

"Never learns..." Sero shook his head in disapproval.

As Eraser Head initially said, the bus stopped after exactly one hour. He called it a rest station, but there was nowhere to rest.

Two women in cat outfits and a young boy exited the black car that had arrived before the bus.

"W-What is this?" You were shocked by their flashy entrance.

Eraser Head explained to the class that they were members of the Wild, Wild Pussycats and were assigned to work with the students during the training camp. Midoriya seemed like the most excited one to see them. Your teacher instructed that all of you greet then, and everyone did.

Mandalay pointed over the fenced in area and explained that the class would be staying at the foot of the mountain.

Everyone was starting to get suspicious concerning the pro hero's word choice.

"Let's go back to the bus." Sero nervously turned around.

"It's 9:30am right now." Mandalay was smiling wickedly. "If you're fast, you'll arrive around noon, I suppose."

"No way." Kirishima's eyes went wide. "Let's go back!"

The class began running toward the bus, but Pixie Bob had cut off their path to the door. She used her quirk to forcefully blast everyone over the edge of the cliff and into the forest.

Mandalay informed all of you to use your quirks as you like since they owned the land. "Kitties that don't arrive by 12:30 won't get any lunch~" The red cat purred. "You have three hours to get through The Beasts' Forest!"

As the class began to proceed through the woods, Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida, and Bakugou fearlessly led the class forward.

Everyone worked their hardest to defend against and attack the dirt beasts.

You stayed in the back of the group to support the exhausted students. The first one to go down was Kaminari, he went all-out right from the get-go and reverted to his whey condition. He wasn't passed out, his brain was just temporarily fried.