1.

Penelope

Penelope

"Move with your big ass!" I snapped at Snacks, one of my brother's fat friends.

He was standing directly in front of the TV while we all sat in the living room.

"Shut your punk ass up." He said to me as he sat down onto the couch.

"Fight me." I spat, standing to my feet as he did the same and we squared up.

"Aye, both of y'all sit yall dumb asses down." My brother, Pharaoh said at us while he broke down weed on my mother's small coffee table.

"That's his ugly ass always doing something." I pushed Snacks away from me as I plopped down onto the couch.

"Yo shut up and come break down this weed." Pharaoh said to me and I shook my head.

"Nope, not in mommy's house." I said to him and he smacked his lips.

"Punk ass." Snacks butted in and I rolled my eyes.

A hard knock came to the door and Pharaoh nodded his head towards it, telling Snacks to answer it. Snacks got up to open the door and the four of my other brothers came rushing through it.

"Yo, put that shit up. Ma just got home from work." Kohan warned, plopping down on the couch beside me.

Pharaoh scurried around, shoving bags and bags of weed into his pockets and then stuffing some into the crack of the couch.

My mother entered the house and Pharaoh hurried up and sat down as we all laughed at him.

"What the hell is going on in here?" She asked, looking around at all of us as she came into the house.

The living room went quiet as I chuckled to myself.

"P, what are they doing in here?" She asked me.

"Nothing." I smiled innocently and she shook her head.

"Mhm. Come help with these groceries girl." She said.

I smacked my lips looking around at the fifty-eleven boys that were currently in the living room and she asked me out of everyone.

"Yeah, go help with them bags." They all taunted as I rolled my eyes, standing to my feet.

"Fuck y'all." I spat to them as I made my way out of the front door.