20.

*

Penelope
1 week later
5am

Sitting up from my bed, my eyes darted around my dark room while they got adjusted

Sitting up from my bed, my eyes darted around my dark room while they got adjusted. I shivered from the cold air coming into the room from the opened window, pulling the covers back over my body to warm me.

Laying back down, I watched as Kojo stirred in his sleep before pulling me closer to him. His hand rested around my waist while his face was shoved into my many pillows. I looked over his face before caressing his cheek and admiring his features. I then took the time to look at every tattoo, mentally counting them and trying to decipher what each of them meant.

Feeling the urge to pee, I slowly got out of the bed, careful not to wake him. As soon as I got onto my feet, I immediately hit the ground.

"Ow." I whispered to myself, slowly getting up.

I was still sore from last night's antics, we'd been going at it every day and night since our first time a week ago. I can't lie and say that I didn't enjoy each time but every time left me aching.

Finally making it to the bathroom, I looked into the mirror noticing all of the passion and bite marks on my neck. Gladly I didn't have anyone to answer to these days so I didn't have to hide or cover them up.

Which felt great.

After looking over myself, I quickly used the bathroom before wiping myself and standing to my feet. Looking into the toilet as I stood up from it, I'd noticed my period had just began.

"Great." I stressed, letting out a deep breath. I didn't even have any sanitary items yet so I was out of luck at the moment.

Rolling my eyes, I flushed the toilet before removing my clothes and taking a quick shower. When I was finished, I pushed my hair up into a bun before grabbing some tissue to at least hold me over until I could get some pads.

Walking out of the bathroom, the cold air hit my body as I threw my dirty clothes into the hamper and quickly put on some clean ones. I walked back over to the bed and sat on the edge. Kojo stirred, realizing I wasn't beside him and slowly opened his eyes.

"What's wrong?" He mumbled, sleepily.

"I need pads." I told him openly because I could do that with him and he just looked at me before nodding.

"You need them now?"

"No. You can sleep. I should be fine until it's time for us to get up."