23.

Penelope

"What?" They all looked my way and Smoke facepalmed himself.

What did I just do? I thought, looking over to Kojo.

"What you just say?" Kohan spat as I looked down.

"Y'all together?" Pharaoh asked, looking from me to Kojo and even the random girls that were in their faces raised their eyebrows.

"P go in the house while we talk." Smoke dismissed, knowing that things were about to get out of hand and I did as told, just trying to get away.

"Nah. Fuck all that."

"Let her stay out here now." Tweek grabbed me roughly, pulling me back toward them.

I tucked my lips from the nervousness, now wishing I hadn't said a thing as I breathed in and out heavily.

When he pulled me, I watched as Ko pushed himself off of the truck and sighed deeply.

"Go in the house, P." He finally spoke up, speaking to me sternly as everybody looked over to him.

Pharaoh chuckled to hisself, putting his blunt out before putting it behind his ear.

"Oh so you standing up for her now, huh?"

"Do what the fuck I said, Penelope." Kojo spat to me, ignoring him but Tweek had a tight grip on me, I couldn't even move.

"So I'm guessing you betrayed a nigga?" Pharaoh asked and everybody went silent.

His eyes went from me to Kojo then back to me before he spoke again.

"Should've known yo' bitch ass would." He spat and before I knew it, Tweek let me go and punched Kojo in the face making him fall to the ground.

"Stop!" I screamed as Tweek and Kannon stood over him.

"Yo, stop." Smoke intervened trying to pull them away from him.

"Get up, bitch." Kannon spat to Kojo as he slowly stood to his feet and wiped the blood from his now bleeding lip.

"Yo, everybody just chill out." Smoke went on, trying to mediate as he stood in between them but it was far too late for that.

Side stepping Smoke, Kojo took off on Pharoah and they started going at it. Soon after the rest of my brothers jumped in it and I couldn't help but to scream, getting flashbacks from the Walmart mess with Reap.

"Stop!" I screamed as Smoke tried breaking it up but they were all simply going at it.

They were fighting like animals out here but I couldn't lie, Kojo was holding his own with them.

Screaming at the top of my lungs, I saw bright headlights, pulling up to us as my father's car pulled into the driveway.

"What the hell is going on?" I heard my mama's voice.

Quickly running over to her, she caught me in her arms once her and my father got out of the car.

"What the hell is going on here?" She asked again much more stern this time as my father looked around at the scene taking place in front of him.