19.

Kojo
7pm

Sitting in the car with P as we sat out in front of her new apartment building, I continued to pick my brain about what the hell I did wrong. It was pouring down out and that shit was putting me in an even worse mood. I really didn't want to just leave like this. I needed her to tell me what was wrong.

"Talk to me, P." I told her as I took a pull from my blunt.

"What's wrong?" I went on as she looked over to me.

"I just.." She trailed off.

"I don't know."

"You do know so just talk to me. Tell me what the problem is."

"You just...you made me feel dirty or something." She blurted out and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What?"

"Because I wanted to put a condom on?" I asked and she simply nodded, looking away from me.

"Penelope."

"Look at me." I chuckled, making her look at me.

I had to remember P was only 19, she was younger than me so if we were going to do this, I had to have patience. She wasn't as mature as me.

"The only reason I want to use a condom is because I don't want to slip up and get you pregnant by mistake. That's the only reason with you."

"I wasn't thinking about nothing else." I went on and she side smiled.

"Well then I'm sorry that I assumed the worst. It's just I'm used to the worst now..you know considering the past." She went on to say and I shrugged.

"Next time just talk, it really ain't that deep." I reassured her and she nodded, saying nothing as I sighed, putting my blunt out.

All of this for nothing. I thought to myself.

"But I think I'm going to go in now." She decided and I looked over to her, grabbing her hand.

"Can I come upstairs with you?"

"Finish what we started?" I asked, looking her in her eyes while I kissed the back of her hand. Hoping she said yes.

Getting out of my car, she didn't say anything, she just simply nodded before closing the door behind her.

*

"Oh!" She screamed at the top of her lungs as I stroked in and out of her.

"Don't stop." She begged as I removed myself, doing the exact opposite of what she'd just told me.

I watched her pleasured face turned sour before I inserted her again, making her bite her bottom lip. Repeating the action, she screamed out in pleasure, making me chuckle.

Picking up the pace, I went harder as she began to scratch me.

"It feels so good." She moaned out.