2.

(Reap in MM.)

Penelope

"Speak to my moms when you walk in." He warned and I nodded as we walked into his house.

His mother was sitting on the couch in the living room when we walked in.

"Hi." I waved to her as she looked over to us.

"Ma, this is P. Pharoah and them little sister." Reap told her and a smile spread across her face.

"Hi, baby." She spoke hoarsely making me smile.

Reap then guided me up the stairs and we walked into his room.

"Where the hell is my lighter, Ramir?" I heard a girl's voice from the hallway as we walked in.

"Just sit down anywhere, P." He told me and I nodded as I sat down on his bed.

I looked around his small, junky room as he walked toward his door and the girl was now standing right in front of it.

"Stop taking my shit." She spat at him as he smacked his lips, digging into his pockets.

"And who is that?" She spat, looking over to me.

"That's P. Pharaoh little sister."

"Fine ass Pharaoh?" She asked and he furrowed her eyebrows, making a stank face.

"Ew." I said to myself.

"They are going to beat your ass, messing around with their little sister." She shook her head, laughing.

"Get out." He pushed her before closing the door in her face.

I watched as he emptied out his pockets onto his dresser before he made his way back over to me.

"Alright, the bathroom is down the hall." He told me and I nodded, standing to my feet.

I quickly made my way to the bathroom to do what I had to do before I came back into his room.

"You're done?" He asked and I nodded as my phone buzzed in my pocket.

I looked down at it seeing that it was Smoke.

"I think I'm going to go." I told him and he just looked at me.

"You don't want to stay here with me?" He smirked and I smiled.

"I would but on better terms. I need to go back home." I giggled.

"I know you like me, P." He said to me, completely throwing me off.

"And I like you too." He went on.

"Um.." I trailed off.

"Really?" I asked and he nodded.

"Spend the day with me one day." He encouraged.

"When?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Whenever you're free." He said and I nodded.