16.

Crazy part is...I know a bunch of young Penelope's in real life. ☕️ You can't tell them nothing.

Kojo
1 week later

"Fuck popping up at his trap spot, I know that he at his moms crib right now.." Pharoah trailed off.

"If I didn't have respect for her, I'd run up in that bitch but its cool. Tomorrow that nigga's done." Pharoah went on as I took a pull from the blunt.

"We let that nigga live long enough, bro." Kohan spoke up.

"Yeah.." I trailed off, passing the blunt to him.

It was midnight and I was sitting outside of P's house with all of her brothers. Penelope still had me fucked up and I was the only one that knew she was still fucking with this clown. Though I didn't tell her brothers because I ain't no snitch, I was doing everything in my power to get her "boyfriend" ended.

"P tried to talk you out of telling us about his trap spot?" Pharaoh asked and I shook my head.

"Nah, I didn't tell her." I told him and he nodded, passing me the blunt.

"Good." Kannon spoke, looking up from his phone.

"Some things these females don't need to know."

"Yeah. They're very unstable creatures." Tweek spoke up as I took a pull from the blunt before chuckling.

Sitting there deep in thought and higher than a kite, the door opened, making everybody look.

"Um, where's mom?" Penelope spoke with her annoying ass voice at the door as she peeked out.

Looking directly at me, she furrowed her eyebrows before coming all the way out and letting the screen door slam.

"Um, why are you out here with them?" She said to me, folding her arms and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I-"

"This is a grown ass man. Take your little ass in the house and mind your business." Pharoah spat for me.

"He's only two years older than me and he's a grown man but I'm a child to you?" She scoffed, shaking her head.

"And what are y'all all friends now? Y'all hated each other a month ago." She sassed.

"What did I just say to you?" He spoke sternly, turning all the way around to look at her.

She scoffed, rolling her eyes before she looked at me again.

"Can you come here really quick so that I can talk to you about something?" She asked and I twisted my lips up. I was still mad at her so it wasn't shit we really had to talk about.

"Nah, I'm good." I said simply and she looked at me with hurt eyes before I looked away from her.

"He said no, so bye." Kohan spat at her as she still stood there.

"You want to fuck with me?" He asked her as he stood to his feet.

I didn't condone the way they were talking to her or the way they treated her but Penelope was a whiny ass brat and she bitched about everything so I understood where they were coming from. Shit gets frustrating after a while.