17.

Kojo
One hour later

"I can't believe you."

"I told you they would do this and you still encouraged it. I thought you were different from them!" P yelled as she paced my room while I just sat here watching her, all amped up.

"You're just like them!"

"I'm not." I finally spoke, glaring at her.

"Then why'd you do this? Why'd you bring me there to see that? You're so heartless!"

"Oh but when they fucked me up it was cool right?" I scoffed.

"I never said that it was okay and I apologized for lying on you."

"An apology ain't fix my fucking jaw and now you want to cry for him." I snapped back. She had me fucked up. Ever since I met this girl I had something broken every other week. Now she wanted to cry and be mad for this clown.

Shaking her head, she just looked at me as we held a long staring battle. She was mad but so was I.

"You're so heartless and jealous."

"I ain't jealous of shit."

"You are. You're turning into one of them and I hope you realize that." She rolled her neck, grabbing her stuff to leave.

"Yeah aight." I scoffed, standing to my feet and flagging her as she was about to walk out.

She stayed quiet as she grabbed the doorknob while I watched her every move.

"And you know what, I feel bad for Penelope because she'll end up being just like me once they turn you into the savages they are because that's all they're going to do." She spat, looking up at me.

"What?" I asked for clarification, raising my eyebrows.

"You heard me." She went on about to walk out and I slammed the door shut.

"Stop it!" She screamed.

"Repeat what you just said. Go ahead." I went on, amped up now.

"Get out of my face."

"Or what?" I spoke smartly while she just looked at me.

"You ain't gon' do shit." I tested her as she tried to open the door again but I slammed it shut once more.

Before I knew it she swung, smacking me as hard as she could.

The room went quiet as I looked at her with a death stare. My mind was telling me to beat her ass but I tried my hardest to refrain from it.

"I hate them and I hate you." She snapped, swinging again but missing this time because I dodged it.

"You better chill out with them weak ass hits, Penelope." I laughed in her face, only making her angrier.

She swung again, trying to smack me but I dodged it laughing. She then bit her lip, balling her fist up.

"I wish you would punch me." I dared her and she just looked at me before swinging again, almost punching me in my face.