7.

Holly in the MM.

Sitting at the table, I slowly ate my food as Kojo sat on the opposite side. He watched my every move while he drank his smoothie out of a straw.

His mother and sister sat on the sides of the table as we all ate.

"Mommy, Penelope is going to play toys with me." Penelope broke the silence.

"That's so sweet." She smiled at me as I flashed one in return.

My smile ceased as Kojo scoffed, pushing his smoothie away from him.

"Kojo, why is your face so sour?" She joked as he continued to stare at me while he began to drink his smoothie again.

"Stop staring at her like that." She then told him once she saw me nervously, looking away from him.

He continued to stare at me before he finally looked away as he finished his smoothie.

"Hungry as shit." He complained, pushing his chair back and standing to his feet.

"Watch your mouth." His mother and I said at the same time.

I knew it wasn't my place but I just didn't feel right, knowing he cursed in front of his mom. I just thought that was so rude. I hated when my brothers did that too.

His mother looked over to me and smiled as I shook my head with furrowed eyebrows.

He smacked his lips as he flagged us and walked out of the kitchen.

It took me no time to finish up my food because it was actually good. Once I finished, I washed my plate and then searched for my phone because I couldn't find it.

I retraced my steps and went to the couch, seeing that it was stuck in between the cushions.

I grabbed it, seeing that I had 5 missed calls from Smoke and 10 missed calls from my mother and father. But no calls from Reap.

I scoffed, quickly calling my mom back and she answered on the first ring.

"P, baby. Are you okay?" She sighed as if she was relieved.

"Yes, I'm fine."

"Why didn't you call me? I didn't know that you were outside all night. Your father and I stayed in Hollywood for the night." She explained and I nodded.

"I couldn't snitch." I told her, truthfully.

"What did I tell you about that?" She asked and I remained quiet.

"Where are you? Just come home." She told me and I nodded as if she could see me.

"Okay, I'm on my way." I hung up, shoving my phone into my pocket and I felt so much better.

I could finally go home and get into my own bed.

"I'm going to go." I spoke as Kojo's mother entered the living room with Penelope right beside her.

"Okay, honey. I enjoyed your company." She smiled at me.

"And if you ever need anything, don't be afraid to ask. I'm Sarah by the way." She told me and I nodded.