10.

That night
Penelope

"Okay, I think I got it..." I trailed off, spinning around to show Reap the leather skirt he'd gotten for me that was tight as hell but I finally managed to get it on.

"Yeah, I like that." He nodded, biting his lip as I modeled it for him.

"You do?" I smiled a cheeky smile, turning around so he could get a good view of my backside.

He nodded as if he was mesmerized while looking at me.

"Yeah. I need to see you in stuff like this more. Not sweatpants and tims. You low key dress like a nigga most of the time and it's honestly a turn off, P." He turned his lip up and I nodded.

I didn't really like the skirt much but if he liked it then I'd wear it because he was my boyfriend and I was here to please him.

"Here, try these." He told me, giving me a shoe box.

I opened the box and there were heels inside. I completely turned my lip up because I hated heels but again, this was for him.

Sighing, I put the heels on with the skirt and began to model for him again.

"Damn, Penelope." He shook his head, looking at me.

"Now you really look good." He said and I smiled small.

"Really?" I asked and he nodded, looking at me intently.

In this moment, I was so happy. I finally felt wanted by the boy I've had a crush on for a long time. This all felt surreal but meant to be.

"Just put some of that makeup shit on, do your hair and you'd be a dime piece." He went on and I nodded, taking note of that.

"Alright." I agreed, finally taking the heels off.

"And make sure your hair is done, no more of that fucked up bun and wild ass hair. Tame that shit." He demanded and I nodded.

"You're my girl, I need you to look nice especially if you're going to come around me and my niggas." He went on.

I understood him 100 percent because I didn't want to be out here embarrassing him. Especially in front of his friends. I didn't put much effort into my appearance before but I would start, I have a man now.

Once I got the articles of clothing off, I quickly got dressed back into my regular attire. A hoodie and sweatpants.

"So how was school?" He asked me as I got into bed with him.

"School was school." I shrugged unfazed.

"Got into it with Jakari but nothing major.."

"Got into it with her for what?" He furrowed his eyebrows as I looked over his face.

"She was talking trash about you so I had to defend you."

"What did she say?" He spoke, sitting up a bit.

"She said that you weren't good for me." I told him and he just stared at me.