6.

Penelope in the MM.

next week.

I sat on the steps with my head in my lap. I'd been sitting out in the rain for over an hour and I was drenched.

Smoke was gone, my parents were out and my brothers were treating me like trash. They'd kicked me out of the house and they weren't letting me in. So now I was out here for however long.

It was now 9pm and I had no where to go. I called Reap over and over but he wasn't answering my calls. I'd felt like a complete fool. I'd let him take my virginity and now he was treating me as if I meant nothing.

Sighing, I pushed my wet hair up into a bun. It was beginning to stick to my face and it felt disgusting. Feeling myself about to cry, I tucked my lips and stood to my feet.

I then pulled out my phone to call Smoke, he didn't answer on the first ring but he answered.

"Hello?" He spoke tiredly.

"Smoke." I said into the phone.

"What's up, what's wrong?" He asked.

"They kicked me out of the house and now I'm outside, sitting in the rain."

"What?" He snapped.

"Where mommy?" He asked.

"Her and dad went out for the night." I told him and he sighed.

"Aight, P. Just hold on, I got you." He said before we hung up and I waited.

I waited about 10 minutes before I knocked on the door again, hoping Smoke had gotten to them and they'd let me back in.

"Kohan, open the door." I whined as he looked out of the window.

"You ain't coming in here unless you want your ass beat again." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Let her in yo." I heard Smoke's voice on the phone.

"Please." I pleaded.

"Nah, her grown ass gon' stay outside."

I couldn't even hear what Smoke said back to him because he'd taken him off speaker.

"That ain't my fucking sister no more. She want to act like these hoes, that's how she gon' get treated." He said and I swallowed the lump in my throat.

I tucked my lips to keep myself from crying but that was no use. Tears came cascading down my face.

"You crying?" I heard Tweek ask as I moved away from the window and went down the steps.

I walked away from the house and quickly wiped my face.

I made my way to Reap's house because I refused to stay outside for the remainder of the night. I was tired and I just wanted to sleep. Maybe he was just busy and that's why he couldn't text me back.

It took me no time to get to his place, once I did I knocked on the door and waited.

"Hey." His sister answered and I waved.