5.

Penelope

Jumping up out of my sleep, I saw that it was now daylight.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." I said over and over, trying to find my clothes and shoes.

"What's wrong?" Reap asked as he sat up, rubbing sleep from his eyes.

"I was supposed to be home at 10 last night." I told him, quickly putting on my shoes.

"What time is it?" I asked him.

"It's 2pm." He said and I sighed deeply.

I then grabbed my phone that was completely dead and made my way out of his room.

As soon as I did, Reap followed behind me with a towel wrapped around his waist and no shirt. That simply reminded me of all the events that took place last night and a smile spread across my face.

"I'll text you, okay?" I told him and he nodded.

"Aight."

As soon as I opened the door, I jumped back once I saw Pharaoh standing on the other side of it as if he was about to knock.

My eyes went wide as he looked at me with a deadly stare.

"Fuck is you doing here?!" He barked and I couldn't even mustered up a lie.

Reap stood right behind with nothing but a towel on, I couldn't lie.

"Get the fuck in the car!" He spat to me and I did as told as I watched from afar at him snapping on Reap.

"You fucked my little sister?!" I heard him yell to him and I felt completely embarrassed.

"You betrayed me, nigga?" He went on.

"No, man. We was just chilling. I wouldn't do you like that." Reap lied.

"You think I'm stupid?" Pharoah asked him, taking a step closer to him.

"No, man."

Before I knew it, Pharoah was pulling Reap out of his house and threw him down the staircase.

"Pharaoh!" I screamed as I quickly got out the car to make sure Reap was okay while he laid at the bottom of the stairs.

"Are you okay?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Stop!" I yelled to Pharoah who was on his way down the steps.

"What the fuck did I tell you to do?" He snapped at me and I backed up because I knew not to go back and forth with him.

I watched as he began to punch Reap over and over. I just tucked my lips as I watched him beat him up.

"Get the fuck in the car because you next!" Pharaoh barked at me and I did as told.

Once he finished, Reap's face was unrecognizable and bloody. Pharaoh looked up at me and I was shaken up. I'd seen him mad before but never this mad.