21.

Kojo in the MM.

Penelope

1week later

I had an entire attitude this morning. Kojo and I had got into yet another argument over the fighting situation last week and it still had me pissed off. I guess this is what going to sleep angry was like. You woke up feeling the exact same.

I could tell he was still angry too as he blasted his music on our way to school. This was my first day back after being suspended from the campus for a week. They'd caught us all on camera fighting so we all faced consequences.

I knew that it was wrong but it wasn't all my fault, the girl bumped me and I defended myself. Kojo, Smoke and my parents obviously didn't see it that way though. Ko and I hadn't even acknowledged each other this morning. We'd just got dressed and made our way to the car as if we weren't even in each other's presence.

Finally pulling up to the school, he stopped in front of it before putting his car in park.

Not saying anything at all, he pulled his hoodie over his head so that I couldn't see his face. He then grabbed the cherry backwood package out of the cup holder and began the process of rolling a blunt.

Sighing, I looked out of my window, observing the empty school. It looked different when no one was here.

"You gone stop being mad anytime soon?" He blurted out smartly, making me glare at him.

"Are you?" I sassed, rolling my neck.

"I ain't mad." He shrugged, carelessly.

"Well I can't tell. You've been starting arguments with me all week over this dumb ass situation that I had no control over." I folded my arms, rolling my eyes.

He chuckled to himself as he licked his blunt while I rolled my eyes again. I was tired of him and his shitty attitude.

"Keep rolling your eyes." He warned and I did it again, just to be smart. He then looked at me with a serious face.

"If we're going to keep arguing like this then I don't want to be around you." I snapped out and he sighed, pushing his seat back before putting the wrap into his lap. He then leaned over and grabbed at my skirt.

"What ar-"

"Spread your legs." He demanded while I just looked at him.

"You can't hear now? Spread your fucking legs."

Looking out of the window and making sure no one was watching, I opened my legs slowly as he pushed them upward for more access. He then grabbed at my panties, pulling them to the side. Wasting no time, he leaned all the way over and pushed his face in between my legs.

"Oh." I moaned loudly as I threw my head back into the chair.

Grabbing at his head, I grinded against his face as he flicked his tongue and sucked on my Girl.

"Don't stop." I whined.

"Better lose that fucking attitude." He spoke sternly against my Girl as he went to work.