Blue Planet, Earth

<48> Blue Planet, Earth

I spent nearly a year in the Solar System Base before boarding a flying saucer headed for Earth. The journey to Earth is not dangerous. If I wait a few days quietly, I will be a member of the human world. Now my interest is all concentrated on the question of reincarnation. I'm not going to be born as a newborn. If I wanted to be born a newborn, I could just die without having to follow a difficult process of returning to Earth. That's because even if I die peacefully on the planet, my soul can be reborn as a human being. I'm now returning to Earth to be reborn as a mature human being. The commander of the Solar System Base regretted the separation and blessed my future.

"I'm sorry, but it's time to let you go. I hope you will be reborn into the human world and fulfill your wishes."

"Even though it's something I've dreamed of for a long time, it makes me feel strange and uneasy to come back to the human world."

"Believe in our technology. You will be reborn as a human being safely."

If I were reborn as a human being, my body would change. What about the body of the Gray that supported my soul? Many organs and skin tissues have been replaced since the terrorist attacks, but it has been the home of my soul for more than 60 years. My body was a repairable Gray, so I could recover from a fatal accident. If I had such an accident as a human or a White, I would not have been able to recover. Now it is getting closer to saying good-bye to the body that has supported my soul for a long time.

"What happens to my body when my soul moves into the human body, Commander?"

"In the event of a big accident, Gray's body is discarded or only some of the body's tissues are recycled. However, since you are a special Gray, your body will be kept intact and permanently preserved."

Aha! My body will be put on display at the Space Exploration Headquarters or at the Solar System Base. It is far better than being scrapped without a trace. At the Antimon War Memorial Hall in the Planet Defense Command, there is has a statue of Gray, who served as the head of the 3rd Combat Brigade. If my current body is stuffed and displayed somewhere, two of my traces are preserved on the Planet Merion.

I wonder how the human world has changed in the meantime. Did Grays find a human body to implant my soul? I am curious but I have decided not to ask. because everything will come out in a few days. I just hope that my mind and memory will be transplanted intact in any human being. In the human world, you can't imagine the technology that separates the human soul from the body or the technology that unites them, but it's about to be applied to me for a second time.

While it is likely that technology to copy or transplant brain information has been developed on Earth, technology to artificially transfer souls is a much higher-level technology. People who believe in the immortality of the soul claim that the souls of the deceased leave the body and stand by somewhere and join the new bodies. Reincarnation can be regarded as a phenomenon where the soul that stayed in the spiritual world is combined with the body of a newborn, while possession can be regarded as a phenomenon in which the spirit that has left the body enters the body of a weak person and causes mental disease.

Shaman is the person who uses possession and ecstasy as a means to gain economic benefits. Here, possession means an outside spirit enters the shaman's body, while ecstasy means that a shaman's soul leaves the flesh and enters the spiritual world. Channelers can be regarded as people who are possessed by the existence of the spiritual world.

How are Grays preparing to revive me? They will be investigating brain deaths instead of mothers with newborn babies. This is because newborns take a long time to recall memories of their past lives and cannot do social activities until they become adults. I've waited a long time on the solar system probably because they needed time to find the right brain dead.