Illegal Money Seekers

<63> Illegal Money-Seekers

Our company, which had been running smoothly, was shocked by an accident. An overseas company that hired our client was involved in the sex scandal. It was discovered that female entertainers, who are active in the company that supplies contents to broadcasting networks in the ASEAN region, were forced to sell sex to politicians and television executives. Among female entertainers, two Koreans and six locals are under our management.

Entertainment companies in Southeast Asia are trying to scout Korean celebrities and staff because of the long popularity of Korean dramas and K-Pop. Many of the celebrities who work there have signed a manager contract with our company, and so have the local people. The Jakarta police found that the company forced its entertainers to offer sex at a high price.

When the incident broke out, not only the subsidiary but also the headquarters were under heavy criticism. It is the first time that employees have been involved in sexual crimes, although it has often occurred for them to suffer from traffic accidents or natural disasters. Celebrities involved in the sex scandal were unable to shake off the executives' demands, knowing that such demands were in breach of contract. The headquarters summoned the CEO and the manager of the subsidiary to investigate the case.

"How many broadcasting staff and celebrity customers are there in the ASEAN region?"

"There are about a hundred Koreans and three hundred and fifty locals."

"Did the celebrities join the sex trade because of their insufficient income?"

"They're not hard to live on, but I don't know why they made that choice."

"You're the head of our local corporation, but you didn't know about the sex trade?"

"I couldn't pay particular attention to celebrities because I was managing a lot of clients from different professions."

"Didn't you expect such a possibility?"

"That's what happens in secret, so I had no idea. Star customers who receive special treatment act very carefully, but rookies and second-class entertainers are known to make money by doing side jobs."

"I heard that local celebrities paid for their sex at no cost."

"In Southeast Asia, politicians and officials are still in a powerful position, and employers often treat their employees in a coercive manner. Local people are forced to accept their unreasonable demands."

"What does manager exist for? All you have to do is seal the contract and file it?"

"It's hard for the manager to get involved in the customers' private affairs."

"Private affairs? They have tarnished our company's image."

"......."

"Branch Manager! Are you in the same position as the manager?"

"Our company is found not to have any legal responsibility, but I think there is no way we can avoid moral responsibility. I will take responsibility for this incident and do my best to prevent a recurrence."

"What are you going to do with celebrities who are involved in the scandal?"

"We will terminate our management contract immediately. At the same time, we will create a system that closely monitors other celebrities' activities."

"Can our customers in other industries be in trouble?"

"Sex-related scandals are common in Southeast Asia's culture and do little harm to the public or third parties. Illegal behavior in other industries, on the other hand, can pose a fatal threat to our company clients as well as employee customers. We are more afraid of clients committing illegal acts in conjunction with government officials, military officers and criminal organizations."

Fiction REINCARNATION, Vol. 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें