Planet Merion?

<70> Planet Merion?

In the 21st century, mankind has discovered more than a hundred thousand extraterrestrial planets in the Goldilocks Zone. Not a few of these planets have been discovered by amateur astronomers. Amateur astronomers have increased significantly since anyone can get the latest astronomical knowledge and up-to-date information through the Internet and can buy high-performance telescopes without having to pay a lot of money. Astronomical agencies have been able to find many Earth-like planets by allowing amateurs to use the space telescope. When amateurs discover a new Earth-like planet, astronomers analyze its features precisely.

Stars that emit their own light, like the sun, can be observed by optical telescopes, but planets reflecting starlight are so dim that they are hard to observe. There are so many such planets in the dark space between the stars. To discover extraterrestrial planets, we need a third-generation space telescope that can detect even faint reflected light and high-tech equipment that can detect tiny electromagnetic waves. High-energy electromagnetic waves, such as gamma rays, X-rays and ultraviolet rays, are absorbed into the earth's atmosphere and can be observed only through the space telescope.

The method of observing extraterrestrial planets has also evolved. In the early days, the micro gravitational lensing phenomenon was used to detect extraterrestrial planets orbiting the parent star, and after the Kepler space telescope was launched, the planet was detected by transversal or transitive methods. Humans have so far discovered numerous Earth-like planets, but they have not been able to confirm the existence of life forms. If we develop the technology to reproduce the stereoscopic images of celestial bodies by synthesizing visible light and radio waves, we will be able to identify the detailed characteristics of extraterrestrial planets.

Human beings want to identify aliens and find celestial bodies that humans can live in. The SETI project, which detects radio signals from outer space through radio telescopes, has not yielded much, but new technologies have been developed to uncover the properties of extraterrestrial planets. The U.S. space agency used Kepler's follow-up space telescopes to screen out the planets whose conditions are expected to be similar to Earth, and Chinese and European space agencies are also investigating the characteristics of Earth-like planets using space telescopes equipped with sophisticated observation equipment and high-resolution image sensors.

The technology to identify the existence of extraterrestrial planets and to estimate how similar their status is to Earth has already been secured, but the technology to closely observe the planet's atmosphere and surface has not yet been developed. Thus we have not captured any traces of civilization on any planet. I'm paying attention to the recently discovered Earth-like planets in Taurus, Orion, and Perseus. This is because they are about 4 billion light years away from the solar system and include planets similar in size to the planet Merion.

New discoveries in the field of astronomy can dispel people's anxiety and despair. People pay more attention to space exploration activities because they find great comfort in the fact that there are planets for human descendants to migrate to. And as interest in the universe grows, the enthusiasm of astrology and alien research increases. Just at this time, the writings of the reincarnated who lived on other planets in their past lives were re-released in the 'Reincarnation Community.'

"I didn't live on Earth in my previous life. Every time I dream, I find myself in a different environment from the Earth, which is probably an alien planet. If I had one such dream, I might consider it a fantasy, but if I had it many times, it would represent the experience of my past life. I want to make a video of the scenes I saw in my dream and show them to people. That's because I might meet another reincarnation who lived in a similar environment to mine in his or her previous life."