Human Resource Management Co.

<56> Human Resource Management Co.

I was hired as an executive at DK Group. Yoon-hee and Hyun-ji strongly offered to hire me, but the group was ready to accept me as well. In a world where regular jobs are rare, Jong-bin was given the privilege of being an executive because he was the direct descendant of the company's founder. Executives and employees of the group expected Jong-bin to succeed his father as CEO of the group and expect his academic background and career to help manage the group.

I expressed my desire to work for DK HRM, an affiliate. I figured this company, which manages human resources, would help me understand what's going on in the world. Analyzing what the company's human resources are, what they do, and what rewards they receive, I can see the way people think and live in this era. The management respected my intentions and sent me data related to the history of DK HRM, business contents, resources, and customer status. And I moved to Seoul, where I lived seventy years ago.

Michelle also got a job at the DK HRM. She is in charge of managing foreign workers and customers. She is the only one who knows that my soul is in Jong-bin's body. Those familiar with Jong-bin's situation think she has brought him back to life and she is the only person who can restore his memory. Jong-bin's family is relieved that she's beside me and I'm comfortable with her.

Human Resource Management has similar characteristics as service providers in the past, but it is much larger in terms of work area and size. In the past, service providers dispatched day laborers or production workers to private houses, offices, or companies. The current human resource management companies dispatch workers who can perform various tasks at the request of public organizations, businesses, social organizations and service companies as well as robots and equipment.

In order for companies to remain competitive, they need to have excellent manpower and high-tech equipment and constantly innovate. However, as labor-saving innovations continued, machines replaced human physical activities and artificial intelligence replaced human brain activities. As a result, non-employment growth has continued and unemployment has increased significantly around the world. At this time, human resource management firms emerged to help find jobs for workers and provide manpower and equipment to businesses. Nationwide, it is a type of business that promotes efficient integration of production elements and contributes to alleviating unemployment.

Jobs are a source of household income and a means of sustaining life. So the government puts job creation as the top priority of its policy and individuals prepare for a long time to get a decent job. In the past, individuals used to look for jobs themselves, but now they rely on human resources management companies. Workers who want to get a job, capitalists who own machines and equipment, and companies that want to hire people and equipment are all customers of human resources management companies.

HRMs can be seen as an integration of former service providers, consulting firms, headhunters, management companies and vocational education institutions. By relying on human resources management firms, public institutions and businesses can use the necessary manpower and capital in a timely manner, and individuals can get jobs where they can earn the most income. HRMs do not pay registered employees and only help them earn money. Instead, the company collects some of the income earned by its registered employees as a fee and uses it as expenses for running the company, training, and finding employment.

The large HRMs manage tens or hundreds of thousands of simple workers, skilled workers, professionals, certificate holders, and special workers and conducts education, training, finance and other welfare projects for them. Human resource management firms have a strong influence on politics, the government and the media in that they manage many voters.

DK HRM is the second largest human resource management company on the Korean Peninsula. There are two hundred thousand people enrolled in the company's workforce, and their average employment rate is 80 percent. The high employment rate indicates that companies have excellent negotiating skills and qualified manpower. The company also has more than fifty thousand artificial intelligence robots and equipment, and more than 85 percent of them are leased.