Hello, Comrades

<58> Hello, Comrades

The year-end meeting of the Joseon Hope Forum was held at the Daedong Restaurant near Seoul. This is a restaurant specialized in North Korean food, and was opened by Kim Jong Un family's chefs. It is now operated by the founder's grandson. After the truce line was abolished, many South Koreans entered the North Korea and started business. They are mostly descendants of people who came to South Korea during the Korean War. On the other hand, North Koreans with special skills came down to the South and started their own businesses, including this restaurant.

Members of the Joseon Hope Forum have often gathered at the Kumsusan Hotel in Pyongyang. It is a six-star hotel built to erase the traces of Kim Il Sung's family and attract foreign tourists after the collapse of the Kim Jong Un regime. Originally, there was 'Kumsusan Thaeyang Kungjon,' where the mummies of Kim Il-sung and Kim Jong-Il were preserved, but a new tourist hotel was built after being demolished. The hotel houses restaurants specializing in Western, Chinese, and traditional Korean cuisine. Although foreigners usually use the hotel, events from the North Korean government and Pyongyang University are held here often.

At Daedong Restaurant, twenty-five members of Jong-bin's friends and family gathered. All the members living in Pyongyang attended. Members living in Pyongyang attended without exception. They would have wanted to see if Jong-bin, who was confident and active in everything, had not lost his old vigor. And they may try to play a trick on me and Michelle, who married secretly without telling them. As soon as they met me, they each expressed their curiosity.

"I can't believe I'm seeing Jong-bin again! Tears are about to come out of my eyes for the first time after I grow up."

"How did you get over such a difficult situation? Your fine body makes me feel cheated."

"Were you really brain dead? Didn't you fake illness to marry Michelle?"

"We all saw Jong-bin lying in the hospital room. Jong-bin's father was shocked to death by his accident. Don't give him any sarcasm."

"Why didn't you tell us when you were married? If it was hard for you to contact, Michelle should have contacted us. I want to ask Michelle why."

"Michelle saved Jong-bin, whom doctors gave up. Without her, we wouldn't have seen Jong-bin alive."

"Michelle, I really wonder how you saved Jong-bin. We could have a similar accident. Tell us your secret."

"Perhaps she did a secret work on Jong-bin every night. He may have been sexually motivated."

"Jong-bin was not a sexually inactive person but a brain dead person. What good is sexual stimulation for a brain dead man?"

"Jong-bin, why are you quiet? Tell us what you've been doing since you left the hospital and what you'll do in the future."

"That's right. JB, tell your friends what's been going on."

I got up on Michelle's recommendation. I thought about what to say to Jong-bin's friends, but I couldn't think of a suitable idea. I thanked my friends for their concern and opened my mouth in order to briefly introduce my thoughts and resolutions to Laos, Singapore and the Philippines.

"Hello, comrades."

"???????"

I sensed that the atmosphere in the room suddenly became solemn. Jong-bin's friends looked at me as if they had chewed a worm., but I don't know why. Michelle also looks embarrassed. While I was hesitating about what to say, a friend opened his mouth and several friends kept posting comments. The friend who first talked to me must be Kang Min-ho.